Acne (Pimple) are those skin-related conditions in which black or red-colored rash occurs on the face. It is not good to press them, because, after this, deep spots on the face are formed which makes it even more difficult to get rid of. And even marks on the face. In such a situation, if you are thinking that without having to face the side effects without medication, get rid of acne, then you have to go to Ayurveda. With Ayurvedic Homemade Remedies for Acne (Pimple), you can get rid of it and get a shiny face.
If you find yourself surrounded by questions like Ayurvedic Homemade Remedies for Acne (Pimple), Removal of Pimples, How to get rid of Acne (Pimple), then this article is more useful for you. You can protect yourself from this problem (Acne & Pimple) occurring on your face.
Remedies for Acne (Pimple)
Ayurveda has great importance in Indian culture and now Aryuveda has acquired goodwill in the country as well as abroad. Here are some home remedies suggested by Ayurveda, which you can do goodbyes by adopting them.
Do you know that using Neem will brighten your face? Neem leaves have many properties that many people are unaware of.
- Neem is rich in vitamin (C, E)
- It contains minerals (calcium, phosphorus, etc.)
- It contains rare fatty acids such as omega-6, omega-3, and omega-9.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Natural moisturizer
- Anti-fungal and anti-viral properties
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Natural astringen.
Neem’s anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties remove bacteria from the skin surface. It breaks pimples and prevents skin irritation. Neem clears pimples and their scars.
How to use neem for acne (pimple)-
- Make a paste by mixing rose water in the powder of neem leaves and apply it on the face.
- Grind the neem root and apply on the acne and wash it after half an hour. It may be that there is a slight twitch in the face after applying it, but it is good.
- Apart from this, the bark of the neem tree can also be rubbed and made into its paste. Even the softest cookie of neem toothbrush is cured with pimples on the face.
Basil is most popularly known as Tulsi. Tulsi is not only worshiped in India but due to its medicinal properties, it is also used to cure many diseases. Basil & Tulsi contains antioxidants, which resolves many skin problems.
There are many types of nutrition and vitamins found in basil leaves, such as –
- Vitamins A, B, C and K
- Omega 3
How To Use Basil (Tulsi) for acne (pimple)-
- Basil is found in thymol, which is helpful in curing skin diseases. Mixing an equal quantity of basil and lemon juice and applying on the face, cures acne and pimples. And it also enhances the tone of the face.
- Applying basil leaves with almond oil also reduces skin irritation.
- Grind the basil leaves and apply it on the face for about 10 minutes and then wash the face, this will hydrate the skin and also act as an anti-aging.
There are many types of nutrition and vitamins found in amla, such as –
- Vitamins C and K
How to use Amla (Gooseberry) for acne (pimple)-
- If you have wrinkles or pimples on your skin, then take amla sauce or marmalade daily for two months. By taking this, your blood will be clean and your skin will be healthy, which will make you look more beautiful than before.
- By applying its paste on the face, the skin is clean, shiny and acne are also reduced.
There are many hidden benefits of Aloe Vera which are surprising. We are hearing about the use of Aloe-Vera in face packs, cosmetics for a long time. women are using it to look younger than their actual age. Aloe-Vera shares the ingredients which keep the skin young and glowing.
In Ayurveda, it has got the ‘title’ of Ghritkumari and has been given the position of Maharaja.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Face/skin
- Place a plant in your surroundings. Cut a small part of the old leaf and rub its gel directly on your acne or pimples. You can witness tremendous skin changes instantly.
- Mix it with Fuller’s Earth and apply the paste on Face to tighten the loose skin.
- Aloe Vera gel and mix it with a pinch of turmeric and tablespoon honey. Apply the paste on your acne and pimples. It will resolve all the dry skin issues and nourishes the skin well.
Honey is a very beneficial and natural substance. Doctors and Vaidyas have been recommending its use for the treatment of acne and pimple for thousands of years. Honey is a chemical-free remedy to cure acne, pimples or acne. Apart from this, honey also eliminates the dirty bacteria present in our skin.
We all know about the benefits of honey. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help fight bacterial and fungal infections. 4
How to use Honey for acne (pimple)-
- Honey and cinnamon– Mix half spoon of cinnamon powder with 3 spoons of honey and use it as a face mask. Apply the paste on the face at night and wash it in the morning with hot water. It cleanses your pores and acne.
- Another remedy to cure pimples with honey can also be adopted. Add a little cinnamon powder to the honey. Apply this mixture to your pimple’s place before sleeping. Wake up in the morning and wash your face with lukewarm water.
- By applying honey on Pimple, they heal quickly. The anti-viral ingredients of honey show effects on pimples.
- Honey and strawberry– Strawberry will definitely help in removing acne due to its cleansing property. It opens the closed pores and removes the bacteria.
- Honey And Olive Oil-Apply olive oil and honey mixture on acne and pimples and massage for 5 minutes in rounding.
Skin is sensitive part and using above Remedies for Acne are natural way to do at home. Start with less quantity check these remedies not harmful effect.
Mar 01, 2021
10 best Home Remedies For Swollen Feet You Should Try
Swelling of the feet or ankles is a common problem, which can occur due to many reasons. In this problem,[...]
Feb 28, 2021
Home Remedies for Bloating: DIY 21 Effective Natural Remedies for Bloating
Bloating is a problem that can occur at any age and many health problems can cause bloating. This is usually[...]
Feb 02, 2021
7 Amazing Home Remedies for Oily Hair to Getting Rid Of Oily Scalp
By the way, there is a belief in the minds of people that the more oil you apply to your[...]