Balayam also has great importance in acupressure therapy and is a mixed form of yoga and acupressure. It is the most common treatment and effective remedy for hair regrowth and other hair problems.
Balayam Yoga, also known as Nail Rubbing Exercise, is a simple and natural technique that involves rubbing your fingernails together to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. This technique is based on the principles of reflexology, which holds that certain areas of the body are connected to other areas and can be stimulated for therapeutic purposes.
Balayam is not less than a boon for our hair because it is an artisan in dealing with every problem related to the hair, like white hair causes, thinning of hair, and bald head.
The person rubs the nails of his two hands against each other to stimulate the movements of the scalp, to stimulate blood flow and oxygen. This stimulation if done correctly, repeatedly, and for a long time, So MPB (ie male pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia) is known to cure. In this method, the baldness of men and women like MBP and androgenic alopecia is treated. It is also known as Prasanna Mudra.
How To Do Balayam Yoga (Nail Rubbing Excercise)
- Sit in a comfortable position with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed.
- Bring your hands together in front of your chest with your fingers pointing upwards.
- Rub your fingernails together vigorously for 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can do this exercise any time of the day, but it is best done on an empty stomach.
- For best results, do not rub the thumbnail.
Benefits Of Balayam Yoga
- Promotes Hair Growth: This technique is believed to stimulate blood circulation to the scalp, which can help to promote hair growth.
- Prevents Hair Loss: Regular practice of this exercise is said to strengthen hair follicles and prevent hair loss.
- Improves Nail Health: Rubbing your nails together can also help to improve the health of your nails by increasing blood flow to the nail bed.
- Reduces Stress: Balayam Yoga is a simple and relaxing exercise that can help to reduce stress and tension.
- Balayam Yoga can be harmful to those who have high blood pressure.
- In addition, pregnant women should also avoid this yoga as it may cause uterine contractions or high blood pressure.
- This process takes more time and results come out slowly, so you must have some patience.
- If you keep the fingernails of one hand fixed and rub the nails of the other hand, then the hair near the ear can grow fast.
- Rubbing the fingernails of both hands will increase the hair of the mustache and beard. Therefore, while practicing it, women should take care not to use their thumbs.
Balayam Yoga is a safe and easy way to promote hair growth and improve the health of your nails. However, it is important to note that it should not be used as a substitute for medical treatment if you are experiencing hair loss or other hair and scalp issues.
Mar 20, 2023
Steps To Do Uttarabodhi Mudra (Enlightenment) And Benefits
Uttarabodhi Mudra is a Buddhist hand posture or gesture that dispels fear and leads to enlightenment. This mudra is mostly[...]
Mar 14, 2023
Palms Itching: Itchy Right Palm, Itchy Left Palm
An old superstition, a sign of palms itching, has indeed become a matter of discussion. The medium of these signs[...]
Mar 07, 2023
5 Yoga Mudras for Pranayama Practice
Mudras are symbolic hand gestures that have been used in various spiritual practices for thousands of years. In yoga, mudras[...]
The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional