Bhramara Mudra is a kind of hand mudra therapy. In this hand mudra, allergies and respiratory diseases are treated. This mudra is a very effective mudra for all types of allergies.
The name Bhramara mudra comes from an Indian dance and represents the bee.
It is generally seen that allergies cause a lot of trouble for our body and in fact, it is a very serious problem. It may be due to the lack of any particular element in the body. There are many types of allergies. Skin allergy, allergy to any food item, allergy to the sun, rain, fragrance, perfume, soap, etc. To get rid of such problems, you should practice Bhramara Mudra daily. The continuous practice of this mudra also eliminates chronic allergies.
What are the symptoms of allergy
Every person may have different reasons for allergy, but the main reason for this is the weak immune system.
Changing skin color, such as red spots.
Rashes or cracks.
to be jealous.
Watery or itchy eyes
Rashes, rashes with red patches
Feeling tired or sick
Fever or cold
Full body itching
Allergies are the result of the excess of the air element. Bhramara mudra can prove to be very effective in this.
Steps To Do Bhramara Mudra (Gesture Of The Bee)
It is a yogic hand gesture performs by both hands. It can practice anytime and anywhere. There are some simple steps that will explain how to do this Bhramara Hasta Mudra.
- First of all, sit in any comfortable seating posture and place the hands with palm pointing upwards on the thighs or the knees.
- Meditation postures like Padmasana, Siddhasana, Swastikasana, Vajrasana, etc. are ideal for the practice of mudras.
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths with the awareness of the breathing process.
- Now, place you’re top of the index finger on the base of the thumb.
- After that, you need to join the top of the thumb and top of the middle finger.
- Make sure to keep extend towards the little and middle fingers.
- Removing all thoughts from the mind has to focus the mind only on OM.
- Do not decrease or increase the speed of breath from your side.
- Perform this pose for 15 minutes at a stretch every day or for 5 to 6 minutes three times a day.
This mudra is beneficial for the body in many ways, it helps in curing various types of diseases, let us know the benefits of Bhramara mudra in detail.
Benefits of Bhramara Mudra (Gesture Of The Bee)
It is believing Bhramara mudra has a lot of spiritual, mental, and emotional benefits. In this medical system, different diseases are treated by different hands. Bhramara mudra is the most effective remedy for allergies and respiratory diseases.
This mudra also practices in a standing, sitting or lying down on a bed whenever. You can chant a mantra or switch words silently. No particular time duration for this mudra. Of course, All mudra is very effective when you do the mudras between 4-6 AM. To an excellent, the best and efficient results, make sure you practice regularly for two months.
However, all mudras are beneficial to us without any side-effects. pressure should not be applied on the thumb. Pressure means, your mind is restless and not stable. As a result, nothing at all. Perform this mudra freely.
Nov 18, 2021
Steps To Do Uttarabodhi Mudra (Enlightenment Gesture) And Benefits
Uttarabodhi Mudra is a Buddhist hand posture or gesture that dispels fear and leads to enlightenment. This mudra is mostly[...]
Nov 15, 2021
Ushas Mudra: How to do, Benefits
Usha Mudra is a basic Hasta Yoga pose that has its roots very deep in Indian mythology. Usha Mudra is[...]
Nov 13, 2021
Shankh Mudra: Steps And Benefits
A yoga hand position called Shankh Mudra is a sacred hand gesture that resembles the shape of a 'conch' or[...]