Yoga is a physical exercise that originated in ancient India and also teaches us how to achieve a healthy life, good and peaceful health by using Pranayama, Yoga and Meditation. And also we can achieve good health by following various asanas like Surya Namaskar, Dhanurasana, Garudasana, and many other asanas. In this way, Butterfly pose is also known as Titliasana(performing this pose the legs move like that of a flying butterfly). which is described in the 15th century Hatha Yoga Pradipika. and helps in Physical and mental relaxation and reduced stress.
Butterfly pose is a wonderful seated posture another name for Baddha Konasana is the Bound Angle Pose. And sometimes called Throne or Cobblers pose as it resembles the sitting position of a cobbler during work. Regular practice of this pose can cures health of reproductive system. And more beneficial in stretches the inner thighs and sciatica pain.
During Titliasana, make sure to maintain a focus on your breathing. it is often used with other sitting poses and advance version of Swastikasana. the person who consistent practices this asana becomes both young as well as attractive. it is a different one, which has numerous health benefits the benefits of butterfly pose create a gap and great stress reliever.
How To Do Butterfly Pose(Titli Asana)
- To enter the pose- first, sit in Dandasana, Sit with the legs outstretched straight in front of you.
- Now bend your both knees and bring your feet towards the pelvis. make sure the soles of your feet should touch each other.
- Grasp your feet together along with your hands.
- In this position, your spine should be straight as much as possible
- Take a deep breath in. While Breathing out, move your knees up and down. (till your knees touch the ground).and press your thighs and knees down toward the floor by pressing your elbows on the knees
- Now start flapping both the legs up and down like the wings of a butterfly.
- In beginning slowly and then fly higher and higher, as fast as you can. and feel comfortable.
- Hold the pose for about two to five minutes.
Benefits of Butterfly Pose(Titli Asana)
- Butterfly pose is more beneficial for pregnant women. for the easy and smooth delivery.
- If you feel any discomfort or irregularity with the menstruation, it will
helpsin curing menstruation problems.
- The health benefits of Butterfly pose is good stress on the connective tissues of the groin.
- It also improves blood circulation, detoxifies the body, strengthens the muscles, enhances the release of happy hormones, and helps in smooth, safe, and healthy life.
- Daily practices of Titli asana also helps to stimulate the abdominal organs, prostate glands
,endocrinegland ,bladder, and kidneys.
- This asana enhances the function of the reproductive system in man and women both.
- It improves flexibility in the groin, shoulder, knees
,thighsand the hip region’s.
- Butterfly pose also curing for asthma, high blood pressure, infertility.
- egular practice of this asana stimulates the reproductive and digestive organs.
- A big help is that calms the mind and relief to headaches.
- Sciatica patient must avoid this pose. because it can be aggravating.
- Use either a blanket under the outer thighs for support or sit on a cushion to raise the hips, if you suffer from any kind of knee and groin injury.
- Never do practice this asana if you are menstruating.
Mar 02, 2021
Top 5 Yoga For Scoliosis And Their Benefits
Are you looking for the best yoga for scoliosis that can Attempt to strengthen and reshape the spinal cord? If[...]
Feb 27, 2021
How To Do Savasana (Corpse Pose) And What are Its benefits?
It recommends that Savasana practice the end of yoga sessions to relax the whole body. This body posture is the same[...]
Feb 26, 2021
How to do Lolasana (Pendant Pose Steps) And What Are Its Benefits?
Lolasana or Pendant Pose is a hand-balancing and core-strengthening asana in modern yoga. it is one of the poses adopted[...]