Yoga develops the body and mind. It has many physical and mental benefits. From the small child to the elderly, one can do the posture of any yoga. By doing regular yoga, until then its benefits will continue. Along with this, it is a better alternative to medicines. You can keep yourself healthy and healthy with its practice. In this way, Shalabhasana (Locust Pose)is also a beneficial posture from much beneficial yoga.
Salabhasana name is derived from the Sanskrit words. There ‘Salabha’ means ‘locust’ and ‘Asana’ means ‘Posture’. Salabhasana (Locust Pose) is also called as Grasshopper pose. During this pose, the body shape is similar to the Locust pest, so it’s called the Locust Pose. It is an intermediate backbend pose which regular practice increases the flexibility of your body which enables you to work in every situation. It also helps strengthen the waist muscles. To get the right advantage of it you must know the correct method of doing this. Let’s know how Shalabhasan and its benefits are.
How To Do Salabhasana
- Laying the mat on the ground to do this posture, lie on its belly and forehead resting on the floor
- Place your hands along the sides of your torso and palms up.
- Turn your toes toward and rotate your thighs.
- Now, with exhalation lift your head away from the floor.
- Keeping your pelvis and lower belly on the floor. lift your upper torso, arms, and legs away a few inches from the floor.
- After that lift your arms with few inches, parallel to the floor and stretch back actively through your fingertips.
- Make sure your knees should be straight and gaze slightly upward.
- Stay in the final position 40 seconds to 60 seconds, then release with an exhalation.
Benefits of Salabhasana
- Salabhasana strengthens the nervous system and enhances its activity.
- Various types of diseases can be cured by Shalabhasana, it fixes the digestive tract of our stomach, which does not cause stomach disorders.
- It also strengthens the reproductive system and the capacity of the uterus of women. along with menstrual cycle leads to the normal cycle.
- Increases the flexibility of the body, along with it reduces stomach fat and makes it beautiful. It is the best yoga for belly fat.
- Shalabhasan is a good posture to strengthen body muscles as well as body posture.
- It helps to eliminate fat in the body, along with it also fixes metabolism.
- It helps in improving urological disorders and more beneficial to get rid of constipation.
- This asana plays an important role in cure Sciatica.
- It controls the pancreases and manages the diabetes
According to the experts, this asana is considered best when yogi practiced early in the morning. Mornings are preferred as the food is digested as well as the body has the energy to perform the asana. due to some reason, you cannot practice it in the morning, you can practice this asana in the evening as well. but at least keep 3-5 hour gap between your practice and meal.
- Salabhasana should be done only after defecation in the morning.
- While doing this asana, we should not breathe in the mouth, only breathe in with the nose.
- Avoid in case of abdominal surgery.
- Also, avoid doing this asana in Pregnant time.
- Do not overdo the exercises if you feel not comfortable in your body.
- Do not practice in case of Low and high blood pressure.
- Also avoid this asana if suffering from knee, hip, or spinal issues.
- You should always consult with physician and research a properly trained teacher before starting asana and Pranayama.
May 14, 2021
Amazing Benefits of Yoga for Tennis Players
Practicing Yoga by tennis players can be an important foundation, as yoga has greater flexibility, joint mobility, and stability for[...]
May 13, 2021
Yoga For Senior Citizens: 7 Valuable Yoga Poses For Elderly
Yoga practice has been an infallible practice to keep us healthy for thousands of years. There is no natural way[...]
May 12, 2021
Stretch The Wrists With Yoga For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome And Wrist Tendonitis
Vinyasa poses or even Mudra (hand gestures) assigned to yoga groups can be done to reduce carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist[...]