It recommends that Savasana practice the end of yoga sessions to relax the whole body. This body posture is the same as the corpse so this also called the corpse pose.
This pose seems easy but when you start practicing this you will get benefits that kind of you won’t get from another pose. Savasana provides restless as well knot your mind thought with you.
Why you need the help of a reminder clock in savasana
Well, When you practice this asana maybe you fall asleep. A reminder will help you that your body should be like you are sleeping but you are awake in your mind. Start practice this asana using 5-10 minutes duration.
How To Do Savasana (Corpse Pose)
- Lie down on the yoga mat.
- Set a reminder do not have any teacher along with you.
- Well, you should start practice from bottom to top in this pose.
- Close your toes and tight them make sure another part of the body should be relaxed.
- Keep your toes tight and move your concertation to knees. Breathe in and breathe out and do tight your knees. Rest body part should be relaxing except your toes and knees.
- Move your conversation to your waist and tight your waist same as toes and knees. your upper body is relaxing and lower body is tight.
- Move to your shoulder and tight your should as well.
- Now Tight your both hand and touch your palm to your body with tightness.
- Close your eyes and keep in this state for a few minutes your entire body is tight.
- Now we again move to process tight to relax.
- Relax your toes and make sure your entire body is tight except toes.
- Now Relax Knees along with toes another part of the body will be tight.
- Relax your waist with Knees and Toes.
- Now we will move to shoulder You will feel Relax. Start deep breathing and think that you are like a corpse.
- Come out from your body in relaxing mode. you will see that your body is lying on the floor and move to outside your thought and think about hills, or the best day of your life those will give Relaxation.
- Your Reminder will ring and you will come again to your corpse body. Feel Relax.
Read More about – What’s the difference between meditation and yoga nidra and Savasana
Health Benefits of Corpse Pose (Savasana)
- Remove toxic thought revitalize your mind inner wisdom will be developed.
- Help you to slow down your breath which your heart rate decrease.
- Control Blood pressure.
- Improving sleep & cure insomnia.
- Reducing fatigue.
- Reducing chronic pain
- Improves concentration.
- Relaxes your muscles, repairs body cells.
- This can help patients who have a neurological problem, asthma, constipation, diabetes, indigestion. check yoga in neurological disorders
- Effective yoga poses for Vata Dosha.
You can also read:- Garudasana | Matsyasana | Types of Pranayama Yoga | Sheetali Pranayama | Ujjayi Pranayama | Bhramari pranayama | Bhastrika Pranayama | Surya Bhedana Pranayama | Udgeeth Pranayama | Anulom Vilom pranayama | Scientific Benefits of Pranayama
Mar 02, 2021
Top 5 Yoga For Scoliosis And Their Benefits
Are you looking for the best yoga for scoliosis that can Attempt to strengthen and reshape the spinal cord? If[...]
Feb 26, 2021
How to do Lolasana (Pendant Pose Steps) And What Are Its Benefits?
Lolasana or Pendant Pose is a hand-balancing and core-strengthening asana in modern yoga. it is one of the poses adopted[...]
Feb 26, 2021
How to do Samakonasana (Straight Angle Pose) and Its Benefits
Samakonasana Or The Straight Angle Pose is one of the most higher or advanced levels of yoga poses. This asana is a[...]