As we know that to maintain overall health, proper blood circulation is also very important. Healthy blood circulation is important for carrying nutrients and oxygen to the body and removing waste from cells. But nowadays lifestyle, modern diet, smoking, and some health problems can hamper your blood circulation. Because of this, you may have to face many health problems. However, the good news is that some yoga poses for blood circulation by gently pulling, tugging, and body stretching improves blood circulation in the whole body.
Following some yoga asanas, the circulatory system in the body works better and increases your physical and mental performance. The circulatory system also carries hormones to cells, and also helps to flush out waste materials such as carbon dioxide. If you are facing any problem related to blood circulation then these yoga asanas are more effective-
Yoga for Blood Circulation That Improve Circulation In Whole Body
Here we are giving some easy yoga postures that contribute to improving circulation while maintaining physical balance. You can easily adopt these yogasana at home. Doing these exercises regularly can help you avoid heart attacks, strokes, and other heart diseases. So let’s know about that special yoga for improve blood circulation with body stretches.
Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
Tadasana improves blood circulation as well as also beneficial in reducing weight. It is also helpful in increasing the improving muscle tone, improving circulation in them.
- First of all, stand directly on the yoga mat.
- Make a 2-foot gap between your two legs.
- Now interlock the fingers of your hands and raise your hands above the head and upright.
- Now raise your ankles and say with the help of claws.
- After this, take a deep breath slowly.
- Pull your arms up.
- Stay in this position for some time if you are feeling comfortable.
Adho mukha Savasana (Downward Facing Dog)
While doing this asana, the shape of the body is similar to that of a dog. The head and legs are strengthened by the Downward Facing Dog. This asana is beneficial for improving digestion and for smooth blood circulation.
- Stand on the ground, now keep your hands on the ground while leaning forward.
- Raise the hips up, straighten the knees and elbows.
- At this time your body should be in the shape of an inverted ‘V’.
- Extend your palms to the width of the shoulders.
- Try to put pressure on your palms and heel.
- Focus your eyes on your toe.
- Stay in the posture until you breathe 8 to 10 times.
Vajrasana (Thunderbolt Pose)
The Thunderbolt Pose, ie Vajrasana, is another excellent asana to increase blood circulation.
- This is the only posture that can be done right after having a meal.
- Stand up straight. Slowly bend your knees and place them on your mat.
- Place your hips on the heel and allow your toes to be outward.
- At this time, your thighs should be on top of your calf.
- Keep your heels slightly apart from each other.
- Place your palms up on your knees.
- Straighten your back and look forward.
- Stay in this posture for a while.
Pashchimottaanaasan (Seated Forward Bending)
Pashchimottaanaasan helps to tone the muscles of your feet. It frees up after compressing the nerves in your muscles and legs. This helps in increasing blood circulation.
- Sit on the ground to practice it.
- Extend your legs to the front.
- Keep knees straight.
- Now bring the head closer to the knees while tilting forward.
- Try to join the chest with your thighs.
- Grab the feet with the hands and fingers.
- Pause for a few seconds in this state while inhaling and exhaling.
Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
Trikonasana is also a standing pose or standing posture. Therefore, this asana is very good for toning the muscles and increasing circulation in the feet. This mudra also helps you to open the chest and expand the lungs. Blood circulation in the entire torso can be improved by its practice.
- Stand with both legs spread at an equal distance as the shoulders.
- Now bend to the right and try to touch your toes.
- Lift the other hand upwards in the same direction.
- The palm should be open.
- Stay in this posture for 20-30 seconds. In the same way, now lean to the left.
- If you are unable to touch the toes, then you can touch the knees.
- Those who have had slip dicks, any abdominal surgery, or sciatica pain, avoid doing this yoga practice.
Whether you have any problem or not. But with the help of exercise or yoga described here, the circulation of blood increases in the veins by contraction and dilation of the muscles of the body. Your body is able to function better and circulation also becomes better than before.
Oct 19, 2021
Isha Kriya Yoga (IKY): How to Do and Benefits
Isha Kriya is part of the eternal knowledge of Yoga science. Sadhguru introduces Isha Kriya is a simple and powerful[...]
Oct 18, 2021
SUP Yoga Poses: What is SUP Yoga And What Are Its Benefits?
Standup paddleboarding yoga (SUP yoga) is a water yoga sport born from surfing with modern roots in Hawaii in the[...]
Oct 17, 2021
Vyaghrasana | Tiger Pose Steps | Benefits | Precaution
Vyaghrasana is a yoga pose that is performed in forwarding banding. It is a very simple yoga asana while doing[...]