The word Karnapidasana name comes from the Sanskrit language, where ‘Karna’ meaning “Ear”, ‘Pida’ means “Force”, and ‘Asana’ means “Yoga Posture.” Karnapidasana is
Karnapidasana is a perfect practice for keeping fit. It is a forward bending, deep stretching yoga pose in modern yoga. which is described in Swami Vishnudevananda. Karnapidasana helps to balance the Third Eye Chakra (Ajna Chakra), Throat Chakra (Vishuddha Chakra).
In this article, we talk about – how to perform yoga Knee-to-ear pose in a step by step explanation, along with the Precaution attached to the pose. the myriad benefits of Karnapidasana have many physical benefits and this pose is also valuable for a nice long stretch in the hamstrings, shoulders, and spine.
How To Do Karnapidasana (knee-to-ear pose)
- To enter this pose,
begin withHalasana (Plow Pose) on the yoga mat. your legs should be straight and shoulder and hands rest on the floor behind the back or parallel to your legs.
- Now, breathe out, bend your knees and slowly bring them nearest the
ears byraising the hip deeper and pushing the thighs. ( This might be a bit difficult on the very first day )
- After this take a deep breath and press the palms onto the floor. and allow the knees to apply press the ears.
- With supporting your hips try to lift up the hands and keep them under your lower back.
- Breathe should be Deep when practicing this pose.
- Hold the pose for 7_8 breaths and slowly come back.
- Repeat all the above described steps four to five times.
- To practice this pose, one should maintain flexibility and balance together.
- Child pose, Adho M
ukhoAsana, and forward folds can be practice prior this, will yield better results.
- If you feel any pressure on the head, you can eighter use a folded towel or yoga bricks under the head.
- Karnapidasana is an inversion asana that provides us good flexibility and balance.
- Karnapidasana calms the mind.
- It also stimulating Manipura and Svadisthana chakras.
- It helps
stress and fatigue. inreduces
- From the children to the adults, it is an ancient method for curing the ears problems.
- Regular practicing this
asana ,build the positivethoughts.
- Your abdomen will
working prefect. hence, improve the digestion system.
- Also Controls hypertension.
- Karnapidasana yoga posture gives deeper stretches the shoulders, arms, neck
- The thyroid gland is located in the
neck thatwill controls.
- It also improves
- It reduces the chances of hunchback
- People who suffering from Diarrhea, Asthma, a heart condition and High blood pressure problem please avoid practicing this pose.
- Beginner level pregnant women practice under the expert’s supervisions and doctor’s advice.
- Any kind of injury around the knees, back, shoulder and the hips, don’t practicing this asana.
- Those who suffering from Herniated disks must avoided this asana.
May 14, 2021
Amazing Benefits of Yoga for Tennis Players
Practicing Yoga by tennis players can be an important foundation, as yoga has greater flexibility, joint mobility, and stability for[...]
May 13, 2021
Yoga For Senior Citizens: 7 Valuable Yoga Poses For Elderly
Yoga practice has been an infallible practice to keep us healthy for thousands of years. There is no natural way[...]
May 12, 2021
Stretch The Wrists With Yoga For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome And Wrist Tendonitis
Vinyasa poses or even Mudra (hand gestures) assigned to yoga groups can be done to reduce carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist[...]