Are you wear sweaters while sleeping in winter? Perhaps you have no idea how much harm wearing a sweater while sleeping. This can damage your health in unimaginable ways.
In winters, we try to protect ourselves from the cold by wearing warm woolen clothes to the bed. But sleeping in warm clothes on cold days is not at all good for your health. This could potentially damage your health.
Let us tell you today why one should not sleep wearing woolen clothes at night in winter.
Know risk of wear sweaters while sleeping
In winter, we often go to sleep wearing woolen clothes and sweaters. Of course, it is very comfortable for you and you also feel that you are completely safe from the cold but there is nothing like it. What you are thinking of as a way to get comfortable and warm sleep is actually very harmful to your health. Sleeping wearing a sweater or woolen clothes can have many side effects on your body.
- Wearing a sweater while sleeping increases the dryness of the skin. Due to this eczema and many other skin-related problems start to occur.
- Movement during sleep increases sweating in the sweater and can cause a rapid drop in blood pressure, causing sudden panic or restlessness.
- The excessive amount of heat generated in the body while sleeping at night also causes sweating in the genital area, which can cause not only inflammation in the private parts but also various types of infections.
- Who wear sweaters at night will experience an aggravate allergies and cause itching. If your skin is dry, then even the wool filaments will stick to it, become stiff and stretch. This can also lead to rashes, nettle-rashes or patches occur in the skin.
- Often people go to sleep wearing warm clothes as well as socks to warm themselves at night, but According to experts, this should not be done. Because wool has thermal insulation that does not absorb sweat well. This produces bacteria and also blisters. So experts recommend cotton socks instead of woolen socks at night.
- As we have already told you that due to wearing sweater at night, there is a lot of sweat in the body which we do not realize. In addition, our water intake in winters also decreases significantly, which may lead to prone to dehydration in younger kids even in winter.
- Especially people who have a history of cardiac disease should avoid sleeping wearing a sweater. This reduces the circulation of air in the body and can increase the body temperature, which can lead to problems like heart attack, feel heaviness in their chest, breathing issues, other heart problems, and lead to giddiness.
If you have a habit of wearing sweaters while sleeping at night and or you cannot sleep in winters without wearing sweaters for some reason, then a good quality body lotion should be applied or moisturizer on your skin before sleeping. The moisture of the skin will be maintained and there will be no problem of rash or peeling. However, make sure you avoid it!
Let us tell you that wool is a bad conductor of heat. In winter, the blood vessels of the body constrict. The body becomes hot when sleeping wearing woolen clothes. But the body heat is not able to come out, due to which there is restlessness, nervousness, BP problem.
Aug 01, 2022
Amazing Hacks That Boost Happy Hormones
Amazing nutrition tips can help increase your production of feel-happy hormones and naturally boost your mood and make you feel[...]
Jun 01, 2022
Hiking Benefits: Why Hiking is Good For Your Health
In fact, hiking tends to get your body moving, is relatively accessible compared to many sports, and is one of[...]
May 25, 2022
Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Inner Thigh Rashes
The appearance of rashes on the inner part of the thighs is one of the most common problems faced by[...]