Mudras are quite prevalent in Hindu and Buddhism due to health benefits. Also according to different ancient yogic texts, there are different Mudras and Bandhas. the practice of yoga, Mudra brings peace in life by eradicating serious illness and bereavement. There are also some mudras in yoga, which can prove helpful in removing sinus problems. One of these mudras is Kubera Mudra.
Kuber in India also knows as the God of money. so this mudra is also beneficial to make a happy God of money. Kuber mudra boost confidence also increases build focus power which is best for business.
If you are suffering from headaches or heaviness of the head due to sinus and sinusitis, then Kubera mudra should be practiced daily. Sinus is a chronic disease. Excess in the body of the earth and water element is considered to be the cause of phlegm, both these elements are reduced by Kubera mudra. Kubera Mudra balances these elements, which reduces the problem of phlegm.
So let’s know the benefits of Kuber mudra and the steps to do it.
How to do Kubera Mudra?
This Mudra is associated with the earth and water elements. it is a yogic hand gesture that is performed in yoga. The ring finger is the symbol of the earth element that takes care of the earth element in the body. The little finger is the symbol of the water element that takes care of the water element in the body. And the thumb is the symbol of Fire. It can be done anytime and anywhere
- First of all, sit in any comfortable seating posture and place the hands with palm pointing upwards on the thighs or the knees.
- Meditation postures like Padmasana, Siddhasana, Swastikasana, Vajrasana, etc. are ideal for the practice of mudras.
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths with the awareness of the breathing process.
- Now fold your middle and index fingers, and press both fingers with your thumb. You may feel some pain. But that does not last long.
- As the picture shows.
- The rest of the two fingers (ring and small) fold into the palms.
- In addition, it should be done with both hands simultaneously.
- Perform this pose for 30 minutes at a stretch every day or for 10 to 15 minutes three times a day.
It is not necessary to do an empty stomach. You may also practice this mudra with a full stomach. This mudra also practices in a standing, sitting, or lying down posture.
Benefits Of Kubera Mudra
- When practiced regularly, it will increase memory power and sharpen the brain.
- By practicing Kubera Mudra, you feel confident and calm.
- People believe that Kubera mudra relieves a person and instills positive thinking in him.
- by daily practice, Kubera Mudra, headaches, and head heaviness due to sinus infection are eliminated.
A specialty of Kubera Mudra Yoga
This mudra focuses on the intentions of prosperity. In India, besides Goddess Lakshmi, Kubera is also considered the god of wealth and prosperity. In this way, it helps to make you rich.
Kubera mudra also practices standing, sitting, or lying down on a bed whenever you want. You can chant a mantra or switch words silently. No particular time duration for this mudra. Of course, All mudra is very effective when you do the mudras between 4-6 AM. To an excellent, the best and efficient results, make sure you practice regularly for two months.
However, all mudras are beneficial to us without any side effects. But no pressure should be applied to the finger. Pressure means, your mind is restless and not stable. As a result, nothing at all. Perform this mudra freely.
Kubera Mudra, also known as “Kubera Mudra for Wealth,” is a hand gesture or mudra used in yoga and meditation practices. This mudra is believed to help enhance your prosperity, wealth, and abundance by focusing on the energy associated with the Hindu god Kubera, who is considered the lord of wealth and riches.
Nov 30, 2023
Shanti Mudra (Gesture of Peace): Steps To Do And Benefits
The Shanti Mudra, often associated with the Prana Mudra, holds a revered place in various spiritual practices, especially in yoga[...]
Nov 30, 2023
Bhairava Mudra: Steps, Benefits
Bhairava mudra is the most important part of meditation yoga. Meditation is the ancient science of yoga that provides a[...]
Nov 30, 2023
Pushan mudra (Mudra of Nourishment) | Steps| Benefits
Mudras are believed to channel the flow of energy in the body and promote various physical and mental health benefits.[...]