All of you must have drunk cow, buffalo, and goat milk, but have you ever drunk camel milk? Yes, there are many results that showed the camel milk benefits, closest to a human mother’s milk.
Camel milk is safer for especially infants and young children, Being a good nutritional source can help with daily nutritional needs.
In addition to Saudi Arabia, camel milk is consumed in many cities of India. Many people have been treated for mental and malnutrition with camel milk at the National Camel Research Center, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Camel Milk Nutrients
Camel milk is a better and healthier option than buffalo or cow’s milk. This milk has been a part of the traditional diet of nomadic populations in Asia and Africa over the last one or two decades due to its nutritional and healing miraculous properties of diseases.
According to several studies, camel milk is superior because of its two enormous unique properties. The bioactive ingredients of milk are clinically very important due to its potential health benefits from scientists around the world, it contains high levels of anti-bacterial and anti-viral substances.
Camel milk contains high concentrations of medicinal substances such as immunoglobulin, lysozyme, lactoferrin, B vitamins, vitamin C, many minerals, and iron.
Importantly, α-hydroxy acid is often used by cosmetic industries to manufacture infections.
Camel milk is high in protective proteins such as potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium, copper, sodium, zinc, and many antioxidants that build the immune system strong.
Where to buy Camel Milk?
On any e-commerce platform, you will see many types of Camel milk products. Frozen Milk, Milk Powder, Chocolate, Soap, Beauty Products. One brand that stands out in all of these is Aadvik Foods. It was the first company to launch Camel milk in India, leaving behind Amul company and launched Camel milk in India.
Lets us know the camel milk benefits.
Miraculous Camel Milk Benefits
- According to research, if a low-minded child is fed with camel milk, then the effect will be seen in a few days. Just drinking a cup of milk daily will get rid of many diseases.
- According to the report, camel milk has 5 times more vitamin C and 10 times iron than cow’s milk. It is also believed that camel milk has less fat and cholesterol than cow’s milk.
- The benefits of camel milk can also be found in controlling blood sugar, as it has antihyperglycemic effects. (study)
- Camel milk benefits can help also strengthen the immune system as well as psoriasis away. (study)
- A rich source of calcium that helps to strengthen the bones.
- The element called lactoferrin found in it is also helpful in fighting cancer.
- Camel milk is found in many minerals and vitamins. The antibodies found in it protect the body from infectious diseases.
- Camel milk contains alpha hydroxyl acid. Which works to improve glowing skin. That is why it is used in making beauty-related materials.
- The benefits of camel milk can have antiproliferative effects on gut and breast cancer cells by promoting autophagy.
- Consuming it for a few months also relieves diseases like autism.
- Not only is insulin present in camel milk, but it is also rich in low-fat properties. Apart from this, cholesterol is also negligible. With this, you will not have to go through the problem of unwanted weight gain. (Study) (study)
Oct 09, 2021
Nutritional Status And Benefits of Makhana: Fox Nuts Are Healthy For All
Makhana, also called Fox Nut, Phool-Makhana, Lotus Seed, or Gorgon Nut, comes from a plant called Euryale Ferox which grows[...]
Oct 07, 2021
Is Popcorn Good For You: Know Popcorn Benefits And Nutrition Facts
Popcorn is one of the popular healthiest snacks all over the world, a steadfast part of the movie theater. The[...]
Oct 06, 2021
Are Peanuts Good For You: Nutrition Facts And Benefits of Peanuts
Peanuts (Arachis hypogaea), known as groundnut, earthnuts, monkey nut, and goobers. They are similar in taste and nutritious food like[...]