Piles are one such disease that is extremely painful. In this, swelling comes in and out of the anus and lower part of the rectum. Because of this, warts are formed inside and outside the anus, or at any one place. Warts sometimes stay inside, sometimes they come out. Piles are usually a very common disease occurring in people between 45 years and 65 years, but due to the wrong lifestyle, now this disease is also started in people between the age of 35-45. But fortunately, there are many home remedies available, which are effective and provide rapid relief. By properly cleaning and with the help of some home remedies, the hemorrhoids problem can be relieved. So let’s know how to do home remedies for piles.
It is called Hemorrhoids in medical parlance. When hemorrhoids are very old, it takes the form of the fistula which is also called Fistula. There are helpless burning and suffering. You can consult your doctor for this treatment as well as it can also be treated with the help of some home remedies. Try these simple home remedies for hemorrhoids and avoid the problem of blooding in piles.
How To Get Rid of Hemorrhoids: Natural Home Remedies
If you start having home remedies in case of piles, You can avoid having Piles surgery. These home remedies of 7 Pranayama can relieve you of piles without any side effects. By adopting these miraculous home remedies to get rid of piles, you can also get rid of piles problem easily.
1. Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera has a cure for many problems. Benefits of Aloe Vera not only in skin, hair, and beauty but also in Piles disease. However, for piles, fresh Aloe Vera gel means that the gel extracted from Aloe Vera leaf should be used immediately. Apply this gel outside in the piled part. Apply this gel at least 2-3 times a day.
2. Hot Water- Bathing with hot water also provides relief in piles. It reduces swelling and itching.
3. Ice- Ice pack can also give you comfort in this disease. For this, you will have to massage the affected area with ice packs. For this, do it for 5 to 10 minutes daily 4 times a day.
4. Water- If suffering from internal or external hemorrhoids, increase your water intake. Try to drink 10 to 12 glasses of water per day. Adequate water intake helps to cleanse your internal system and hydrate your entire body.
5. Whey and Buttermilk- Whey is very beneficial to remove piles. For this, take about two liters of buttermilk and mix 50 grams of ground cumin and Rocksalt according to taste.
6. Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer, which is helpful in relieving bloody piles. Applying coconut oil reduces inflammation and inflammation. It also provides relief from itching.
7. Honey and Cinnamon- Honey and cinnamon are also beneficial in piles. Eating one fourth part cinnamon powder in one teaspoon honey is also beneficial in hemorrhoids.
8. Raw onion- Raw onion is also an easy solution to avoid the problem of hemorrhoids if you eat raw onion regularly, it helps you to avoid this problem.
9. Figs- Soak two-three figs in the water at night. In the morning, crush them and eat them and drink their water. Using figs for two-three weeks is beneficial in piles.
10. Isabgol (Psyllium Husk)- Take Isabgol husk with water in the morning and evening. Using Isabgol husk gives relief from irregular and hard stools. Due to this, your stomach remains clear and your mole does not pain longer.
11. Witch Hazel- Applying a little witch hazel on a cotton ball relieves hemorrhoids and many of its symptoms. The natural witch hazel is antioxidant and inflammable. It is an estrogen that acts to shrink the tissues in hemorrhoids.
12. Fruits and vegetables- Fiber-rich foods such as green vegetables, whole grains and fruits should be consumed in greater quantity to avoid hemorrhoids. Some fruits and vegetables that you should include in your daily diet for relief from piles are grapes, papaya, oranges, lemons, gooseberries, and asparagus.
13. Cumin- This remedy is also effective to avoid piles. Toast the cumin seeds and grind them with sugar candy. Take it 2-3 times a day with whey or water.
14. Coconut water- Pay special attention to coconut water intake. Constipation is cured by drinking cocoanut water and in this way, one gets rid of piles. The digestive system works better by drinking 2 coconut water every day.
15. Castor oil– Castor oil is used as a simple home remedy for almost all diseases. It has anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. To get relief from piles, apply castor oil to the affected area, besides drinking some castor oil drops in milk at night.
16. Yoga- As we all know, yoga is a cure for every disease. For some diseases like Piles, some yoga asana should be resorted to. like Pavanamuktasana (Wind Relieving Pose), Baddha Konasana (Bound Angle Pose), Vajrasana (Thunderbolt Pose), and Balasana (Child’s Pose).
17. Glycerin and Rocksalt– This remedy will greatly relieve the pain of hemorrhoids. For this, keep a mixture of 2 teaspoons of glycerin and rock salt. Now apply this mixture in the affected area every 5-6 hours. This remedy will greatly relieve the pain of hemorrhoids.
18. Mint- Mint is also one of these home remedies, the importance of which is also mentioned in Ayurveda. Mint leaves are rich in medicinal properties. Mixing mint with cumin, black pepper, and salt, and asafoetida provides relief. Grind fresh leaves of mint and apply it on the affected area, it provides coolness.
19. Triphala Churna- One of the main causes of hemorrhoids is constipation and Triphala Churna works very effectively in removing constipation. Therefore, Triphala Churna is very effective for the treatment of piles.
20. Lemon juice- Mix ginger and honey in lemon juice and eat it. This benefits Piles.
1chitrakadi vati tablet before breakfast and 1triphala guggul tablet after the meal.
What causes hemorrhoids?
The main reason for this disease is an irregular diet and eating. Dietary fiber deficiency, insufficient fluid intake, obesity, stress, constipation, sexual intercourse, suppressing defecation, a poor lifestyle, extreme physical stress, non-vegetarian food, alcohol, consumption of spicy foods, anal sex, its There are also some uncertain reasons. In addition, there can be piles at the time of pregnancy. If we talk about its symptoms, many times the symptoms do not appear in the patient in the initial days, but after some time they start feeling.
Mar 06, 2023
Home Remedies for tackle Bhang Hangover
Bhang is a traditional Indian drink made from the leaves and buds of the cannabis plant, and it is often[...]
Mar 06, 2023
Relieve Red Eyes: Home Remedies For Red Eyes
Red Eyes & Bloodshot Eyes are very common problems, and most people have to face these problems at some point[...]
Feb 13, 2023
Natural Home Remedies To Dark Knees Remove
Dark knees are a form of hyperpigmentation caused by high levels of melanin. Melanin is the pigment that gives color[...]
The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional