Generally, reasons such as pollution, changing weather, lack of nutrition in the body, side effects of chemicals are responsible for hair dryness. To avoid this, some people change hair products, then some start taking medicines for hair health. If you are also troubled by this problem, then we would advise you to try home remedies for smooth and shiny hair. With the help of which you can make your hair smooth and shiny at home. The best thing is that you will get the ingredients used to make hair silky in your kitchen, which will neither cost you much money nor waste much time.
These home remedies can help to soften, smooth, silky and straighten your hair, but if you have any wound or fungal infection in your head, then be sure to consult the expert before trying them.
Home Remedies for Smooth and Shiny Hair
Everyone has a desire for shiny, soft hair. but without proper care and only with the help of shampoo and conditioner, you cannot fulfill this desire for a long time. Because your hair needs some extra nutrition which they can get only through a few natural substances. Let us know what are the home remedies that make hair smooth and shiny hair.
1. Honey For Natural Smooth and Shiny Hair
Honey can also be an effective remedy. You can also use honey to regain the lost shine of hair. This not only gives shine to the hair but also makes the hair soft. Honey is also rich in antioxidant properties that protect the hair from breakage and keeps it strong and healthy.
How To Use Honey For Smooth and Shiny Hair
Take three to four teaspoons of honey in a bowl. Now take a little honey and apply it on the hair with the help of a brush. After this, apply honey on your hair for at least 30 minutes. After this wash the hair with water. Doing this process 2 to 3 times a week will give you good results.
2. Onion Juice For Hair Care
Perhaps many people will not know that this onion is also beneficial for hair. Alopecia (hair loss disease), dandruff, dry or brittle hair, scalp infection, thinning hair can be treated with onion juice (study). Also, onion juice increases hair density. (study) (study)
How do you use onion juice for hair
Soak cotton in onion juice. Now apply it on your scalp. When onion juice is applied to your entire scalp, gently massage your scalp with light hands. After this, you should keep the onion juice for 15 minutes to an hour. Then wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
Apart from this, onion juice and honey can also be mixed and applied in hairs. Apart from this, onion juice and honey can also be mixed and applied in hairs. Then leave it in the hair for half an hour. After this, wash with shampoo.
Onion juice and lemon can also be applied to hair. Because lemon contains a lot of vitamin-C, which helps in the production of collagen. Make a mixture of both and apply it on your scalp and massage it in a circular motion. Then leave it in the hair for half an hour. After this, wash with shampoo.
3. Mind-blowing Benefits of Fenugreek seeds For Hair
Fenugreek is a spice that is used not only in food, but you can also get thick and long hair by applying fenugreek in your hair. Fenugreek seeds contain hormones that help the hair grow and strengthen the hair from the roots and prevent them from falling. (study)
How to use fenugreek seeds for your hair
1. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Grind fenugreek seeds in the morning. Now add some water to it so that you get a smooth hair mask. Now apply this paste on your scalp and hair. Leave this paste on the hair for 1 hour. After this, wash with shampoo.
2. Boil the fenugreek, then refrigerate. Then wash your head with this water and leave it for 10 minutes.
3. Grind the fenugreek and make a powder and mix this powder with henna and apply it in hairs.
4. Curd for Shining Hair
Actually, there are many such domestic methods, with the help of which you can become an expert on your hair right from home. Curd, which is one of the many things present in the home, can be used for taking care of skin and hair.
Curd is rich in ‘probiotics’ properties (study)and yogurt is also considered a good source of calcium and protein, which benefits health and skin and hair as well. It has properties like Vitamin-A and D, which help the hair to grow, its use also ends the problem of dandruff. (study)
How to use curd for healthy hair
1. Prepare a paste by mixing 2 to 3 tablespoons of henna powder in a cup of yogurt 2 times a week and apply it to the hair. Apply it in such a way that the entire hair is covered. After applying the paste, cover the hair with a shower cap. Shampoo after 1 hour.
2. By mixing lemon juice in curd, Mix one lemon juice in a cup of curd and apply it on the hair with a scalp. Wash hair after half an hour.
3. If you want strong and healthy hair, then apply curd and black pepper paste in your hair. This will keep your hair strong and smooth.
5. Coconut Oil For healthy hair
Large amounts of vitamins and micronutrients are found in coconut oil. All these nutrients combined can do wonders in our hair. In fact, coconut oil came out on top in all its studies and this reduced the protein deficiency in hair.
How To Use Coconut Oil on Hair
1. Coconut oil is the best natural hair conditioner. If you also want to nourish the hair deep in the roots, then apply coconut oil in the hair and leave it overnight. After this wash your hair the next day.
6. Sesame oil is a Boon for Hair
Sesame oil is the solution to every problem related to hair. It works by strengthening the roots by nourishing the hair from within. Sesame oil has antibacterial properties, it can also relieve many other problems of the scalp. (study)
How To Use Sesame oil on Hair
1. Sesame oil works to nourish the hair from within. Heat the sesame oil lightly and after that massage it on the scalp with light hands. Let the oil remain in the hair for some time and then wash it with normal water.
2. Mix half a teaspoon of coconut oil in one teaspoon of sesame oil, then apply it well on the hair and scalp.
7. Amla For Smooth and Shiny Hair
Amla is a panacea remedy for hair. Of course, it is small in appearance but is actually a treasure of virtues. This fruit is a good source of tannins and vitamin-C. It is rich in antioxidants and also contains kaempferol, flavonoids and gallic acids, which help to make the hair healthy and its texture fine.
How To Use Amla For Hair
1. Add amla powder to water and make a paste. Now apply this paste on your scalp and hair like a hair mask. When this paste is fully applied to your scalp and hair, leave it to dry for 30 minutes. Then when it dries, wash your hair with cold water.
2. Allow the amla powder and henna powder to dissolve overnight. Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp. When this mixture suits your scalp and hair, leave it to dry for one to two hours. After drying, wash hair with cold water and mild or sulfate-free shampoo.
3. Take a little bit of hot gooseberry oil in your palms and apply it to the hair ends. Do this daily and you will see that your hair is getting longer and silky.
Aug 29, 2021
How To Cure Flu Fast: 21 Effective Home Remedies for Cough And Cold
Changing weather brings with us many kinds of diseases like cold cough and viral fever. These illnesses appear to be[...]
Aug 22, 2021
How to stop throwing up: Try home remedies for vomiting and nausea
Vomiting is an uncontrolled involuntary bodily process, which expels the contents of the stomach through the mouth. It can be[...]
Aug 20, 2021
How to Tighten the Sagging Skin: Home Remedies For Skin Tightening
Unfortunately, with aging, the skin tends to sag as the skin loses its elasticity with aging. As this results, wrinkles,[...]