Ajwain is a very common name for the Indian cooks. Almost every Indian kitchen carry Ajwain as a spice. From the 7 star hotels to local households, one can easily seek it in the name of seeds. However, few of that population is familiar with its benefits. Let’s look at the top Benefits of Ajwain for skin, hair, and health that you need to know.
Ajwain is an Indian herb which is also known as- ajowan caraway, Ajman, Bishop’s weed, oonam (in Tamil), etc. It has several benefits but primarily it is used as a traditional Ayurvedic medicine for stomach issues. It can easily cure the problems of indigestion, flatulence, diarrhea etc.
Some even use it as a cleanser, detoxer, and antacid. Overall, it has a great impact on the whole human body. Let’s check out some specifically:-
Amazing benefits of Ajwain (Carom seeds)
Ajwain for Skin
Beginning with the skin, few of us are known to the fact that top Benefits of Ajwain or Carom seeds works as an anti-inflammatory and carry curative properties. It can heal the marks and spots rapidly. Moreover, it even controls the pimples. One can drink ajwain boiled water daily or use it in face pack or face mask. Both will help in removing dead skin, marks, spots, pigmentations and it will increase the glow of the skin. It works by removing all the toxins from the body.
Ajwain for Hair
Who does not love the strong beautiful hair? Whether it be men or women, all the human beings love the nice and healthy hair. Ajwain works for the same. It stops the greying of hair. Keeps them young, strong and nourished. It just eradicates the problem of hair fall, works on dandruff and other hair problems. It can work by consuming a little amount of ajwain with our food or drinking its water. One can even feel its good impact if the hair gets washed with its water.
- For hair wash, boil the ajwain in water till it leaves the color and then pour its water leaving its seed and leaves besides.
- For hair oil, boil the seeds of ajwain in coconut oil with onion, and apply it in the hair 1 hour before the bath. Tremendous changes will be visible.
Ajwain for Indigestion
Ajwain is the best-known herb for indigestion. It eradicates the problem of constipation within just a few hours. It has the capabilities to control the problem of acidity. Most people these days suffer from Acidity, kidney infection, liver problems, piles, due to poor eating habits. There works the ajwain, it has offered the miracle changes. The herb is has worked best in eradicating the problem of piles. Due to its curative properties, it works as a healer of kidney and liver infections. The people who are likely to suffer from such problems just need to drink ajwain water daily before sleep. Within a couple of days, changes will be visible.
Ajwain for Fertility
Benefits of Ajwain can make a great impact on the fertility and menstrual issues.
- Make the powder of ajwain and turmeric and take a tablespoon of that powder daily with lukewarm water, It will finish the sexual disability issue.
- From ages, Indian females are taking it to cure the menstrual problems, It works on all aspects, delayed menses, overbleeding, early menses. It controls the whole cycle.
- It even helps the lactating women by cleansing the uterus and increasing the milk production.
Ajwain for diseases and Infection
Ajwain is a true healing herb that is so clear till now but do you know, it even works best in curing the cold and cough, diarrhea, flu and migraine problems. Basically, it carries very strong properties which remove dirt and toxins from the body very powerfully and forcefully. Thus, a toxin-free body shall be known as a healthy body. More than any other allopathy medicine, it works prior and rapid. In some scenarios, rapid changes are visible.
Ajwain for Weight Loss
Drinking ajwain water daily empty stomach in the morning increases metabolic rate and dissolves the subcutaneous fat of the body. Most of the time while we think of losing weight we end up harming ourselves with the wrong methods and thus results in weakness. Ajwain asks nothing and works great on the overall body and dissolves the unwanted stubborn fat rapidly. Results are visible within the one week of consuming it regularly.
Other Less Known Top Benefits Of Ajwain
- Benefits of ajwain seeds have been proven to cure a toothache.
- It works as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory and heals Itching, Boils & Eczema.
- Ajwain seed oil is very useful to cure arthritis pain.
- Mixing the ajwain with mustard oil and applying the paste will help in getting rid of mosquito bites.
- It balances the appetite.
- Lower down the menstrual cramps.
- It is good for heart health and cures the chest pain.
- It increases the sperm count and helps with premature ejaculation.
- Controls the bed wetting and frequent urination.
- It works as a healing agent in diabetes.
- Controls the shaking, and the disability problem and prevents paralysis.
Not just this Ajwain plays a vital role in healing almost all the human body issues as it is the toxic removing agent. We can count ajwain in great healing ayurvedic herbs.