With the magic of yoga for navel displacement, the dislocated navel can be brought to the right place. The five asanas of yoga described in this article should be practiced in the same order so that the problem of distortion in the navel chakra can soon be relieved.
Causes of Navel Displacement
- Lifting heavy luggage
- Jumping from the high place
- Running fast
- Bending suddenly
- Mental stress
- Due to the wrong lifestyle, loss of appetite, not exercising, and not getting enough sleep, there may be causes of navel displacement.
Due to some such reasons, the bodily nerves begin to weaken, which has a direct effect on the navel area. And in women this place becomes very weak, their navel gets disorganized very quickly.
Yoga for Navel Displacement:
By practicing correct yoga asanas for navel displacement and its adjustment this problem is overcome in 1 to 2 days. However, it would be wise to avoid some yoga.
Poses of yoga for navel displacement such as Uttanpadasana, Dhanurasana, Makarasana, Bhujangasana, Matsyasana, Naukasana, and Vajrasana practicing will be benificial more quick. At the same time, the practice of forwarding bending asanas should be avoided.
Try these 5 poses of yoga at home.
- Lie on the mat with your back.
- Keep your feet and knees together.
- While breathing, touch the paws and heel of both feet together and move the paws of both feet upwards. Make an angle of about 45 to 60 degrees.
- You can do up to 60 degrees or even 90 degrees, but do not bend the knees while raising the feet.
- While exhaling, bring your feet back to the floor. Do this procedure 3-5 times.
To know more about asana click here: halaasana
- First of all, lie down on your stomach.
- Bend both your knees, move your hands back, and hold your ankles.
- While breathing, lift your chest from the ground and pull your feet upwards.
- Keeping your breath steady the posture.
- As tight as possible, the body is curved and taut as a bow. Stay in this posture for as long as possible (10 to 20 seconds). Now while exhaling slowly, gently bring your feet, chin, and chest to the ground. Release the ankles and relax.
- Try to take the weight of the body on the lower abdomen.
- In this way, one set of your Dhanurasana is completed. Try to do 3 to 5 sets.
- Breathe in slowly and exhale slowly.
To know more about this asana click here: Dhanurasana
- Makarasan is a reclining posture.
- First of all, Lie down on your stomach.
- Raise your upper torso up to the chest.
- Bend your hands with the elbows, keep the palms up towards the ceiling and place your chin on the palms.
- Keep your feet together so that the toes are facing the roof.
- While breathing, bend your right leg from knee to thigh and while exhaling, spread it outward and keep the foot on the ground.
- Now bend and stretch your left leg like this.
- You can also do both legs together if you want.
- Do this process 5 to 10 times.
To know more about this asana click here: Makarasana
- First of all, lie down on your stomach. now put both palms under your shoulder.
- During this time keep your elbows on both sides of the stomach.
- now pressing with both palms towards the ground, first raise the forehead, then the chest, and finally the navel area.
- After this, Try to look up at the sky, slowly turning the neck backward.
- Stay in this final posture as long as you feel comfortable.
To know more about this asana click here: Bhujangasana
- First, you need to kneel down and stretch the lower legs backward while keeping them stick together.
- The big toes need to cross each other.
- Now gently lower the body in the way that the buttocks rest on the heals and the thighs rest on the calf muscles.
- Place the hands on the knees.
- Now put proper attention on the breathing.
- Close the eyes.
- Try to be in this pose for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
To know more about this asana click here: Vajrasana
Jun 18, 2022
Sarvangasana | Shoulder Stand Steps | Benefits
Sarvangasana or shoulder stand is a powerful inversion pose wherein the whole body is balanced on the shoulders, body weight[...]
Jun 17, 2022
Halasana | Plow Pose | Steps | Benefits | Precautions
Halasana (Plow Pose), is a full-body stretch that requires you to change your thinking while doing it. Meditation, Pranayama, Shavasana[...]
Jun 16, 2022
A Step by Step Guide to Yoga Nidra
Yoga has many benefits and among those is mental and spiritual awakening. It puts the practitioner in a surreal state[...]