Amla is Very common home remedies. It is the best source of Vitamin C. It is found on a big and large fruit tree whose knows ‘Amakli’ in Sanskrit. The scientific name of Amla is Phyllanthus
The shape of amla is round in the starting stage of growing this look a greenish yellow when it ripe.
It is the source of Iron, Fibre, Proteins and Carbohydrates minerals and nutrition. So this is most beneficial for sense organ and can help in many type diseases.
Let look at the Top 15 Benefits of Amla
- Blood sugar regulation Benefits Of Amla is that it balanced high blood sugar level. it is known as an ayurvedic remedy that can help keep blood sugar regulation, it also contains chromium which regulates carbohydrates.which make it great for blood sugar regulation. Eating raw amla twice a day most beneficial to sugar regulation.
- Increase metabolic Amla contain alkaline nature and it increases metabolic rates. Amla helps in the improve unbalanced digestion systems by negative habits of junk and fast food.
- A sore throat It is a common felling those make our throat dry, painful; swelling and redness. amla content anti-inflammatory those help in reducing arthritis-related pain. A paste of amla powder, with honey and turmeric, give an effective home remedy to cure a sore throat.
- Blood cooler Amla acts as a purifier by removing bad toxins from the blood. amla is used to cool the heat of blood. when you have symptoms of an infection in the blood, intake of amla juice can be beneficial.
- Prevents cancer Research suggest that Indian Gooseberries have anticancer properties. Well, antioxidant mass is found in excessive amounts in the amla. It is using as a natural remedy for the fight with cancer cells.
- Hair fall A massage of amla oil is the best remedies for a dry, flaky and itchy scalp. You can also use amla powder with henna for stimulates hair. For silky, long and beautiful hair you should wash the hair through amla boiled water.
- Detoxification – It is the rich source of antioxidant contents, removes toxins from the body. Eating amla in the empty stomach works best natural remedy for Detoxification. amla use in
Triphala which is the best remedy in Ayurveda for many problems.
- Digestion Amla improve Agni (fire) the 3rd element of 5 elements of
Ayurveda principals and this improve digestion systems.
- Weak eyesight – Due to a mobile, computer every human facing eyesight problems. Eating amla can be beneficial for the improve eyesight due to the source of vitamin C.
- Beauty amla purifies the blood, fights with dead cells. which helps to get beauty. you can eat raw, dried. , pickled, murabba, chatni.you can also apply amla powder on your face and rinse after few minutes.
- Bone-strengthening benefits of amla for strengthening bones due to containing calcium.
- Reduce pigmentation amala juice can help in the reduce pigmentations.
- Prevents JAUNDICE – amla juice help to clean toxin from the liver which is the help to prevent jaundice. many people suffer from the jaundice drinking daily one glass of amla juice surely help in jaundice.
- Reduce constipation – benefits of amla for constipation, it is the rich source of fiber.
- Weight loss – drinking amla juice can be beneficial because it reduces fat.
- Increase Hemoglobin Amla with honey is
beneficalto increase hemoglobin level.
How to Use Amla
- Amla murabba:-
Mind it that ripe amla is the best for making murabba. because the row is bitter in taste. Well, amla intake recommends with caution it generates acid. only taking 1- 2 pieces of amla murabba every day ,reduce constipation, digestive system does work well, strong immune system and disorder the organ inflammation.
- Amla juice
A Very simple way to uses of amla makes amla juice. lowers the risk of cholesterol level when daily consumption of amla juice