Pawanmuktasana is effective healing asana to help relieve the stomach gas.
When we eat food the digestion process of body broke down food in the small piece, end result of the digestion process produced hydrogen, methane kind of unwanted gases.
Sometimes we face embraced when this kind of gas released from our body. Don’t embrace? this is a natural process. Start practice Pawanmuktasana it will improve digestion systems.
Well, all yoga poses names came from the Sanskrit here Pawan means wind Mukt means Relieving and asana means pose. this is also called Wind-Relieving Pose. A regular Yoga regime conditions all the organs of the body, keeping them working as they should.
How to do Pawanmuktasana
- Lie down on the floor and both hands on the side with the exhale lifting.
- Take a deep inhale slowly with raising both legs without bending the knees and stand both legs with a 90-degree angle from the floor.
- Bend both knees and bring towards the chest.
- Now hugging the knees with both hands (make a semi-circle on the knees)and press the ham on the abdomen with clasped hands.
- Hold the pose as well as possible with normal inhale-exhale breathing.
- After this bend, the neck towards the knees and try to touch the nose on the knee and take a deep inhaling with few lose the grip and exhaling time tight the grip or come back to the ground and relax.
Benefits of Pawanmuktasana
- Pawanmuktasana heals stomach organ to proper flow prana in Manipura Chakra. Well, Body has many Chakras and NADIS and 3rd chakra is Manipura chakra from 7 major chakras which work for digestions systems.
- Tones the muscles in the legs and arms.
- Make strengthen the spinal column and neck muscles.
- Relieves constipation.
- Digestion power is also promoted.
- Increase blood circulation.
- Reduce fats the abdomen, ham, and buttocks.
- Toxins are also removed.
- Helps the potential energy of the back and neck.
- Strengthens the body and increase the fluctuations.
- This asana must be avoided who suffering from piles, hernia, heart problem and slip disc.
- Women avoid this asana if they are not comforted in mense.
- Pregnant women should not be practiced without doctors approval.
- Neck problem people can practice but without raising the neck.
- If had any recent abdominal surgery must be avoided this asana.
Mar 20, 2021
5 Effective Yoga Poses For Irregular Periods
In modern times, most women have problems with menstruation and irregular periods due to poor lifestyles, lack of a clean[...]
Mar 18, 2021
How to do Sucirandhrasana And What are Its Benefits?
Sucirandhrasana is an excellent practicing for cross-legged Supine poses as well as considered a warm-up yoga pose to prare the[...]
Mar 12, 2021
How to do Chair Pose (Utkatasana) And What Are Its Benefits?
It is like sitting on an imaginary chair that it's called chair pose. Benefits of Utkatasana is also known as[...]