The Ustrasana is considered an intermediate level and sitting pose. it’s deep backward banding, stretch asana. its qualities are worth praise and its works quietly but brilliantly.
How To Do Camel Pose (Ustrasana)
- To begin the camel pose, first sit on a Yoga mat in Vajrasana positionn.
- Now stand by kneeling, lay your hands on the hips, and keep your outer hips soft. Deep inhalation.
- Knee should be straight, press the tops of the feet into the floor and sole of feet should face upward.
exhalation, bending your shoulder backward and forward lift the chest.
- To reach into the full variation of the pose, arch your back and try to reach your hands back one at a time to touch the your heels.
- If you feel good about yourself, drop your head back. Don’t stretch the neck or tighten the throat.
- Breath calm and deep.
- Following the pose from 30 second to a minutes.
- Use inhalation, to come
out this position place your hands to the hips and slowly come up in a kneeling standing position.
- Rest in Child Pose(Balasana) and Corpse Pose(Savasana).
Benefits of Camel Pose (Ustrasana)
Ustrasana is a wonderfully posture that have physical, mental, and emotional benefits.
- Opens up the hips, thus making them strong to give support to the spine.
- Improve posture.
- Camel pose adds stretches the front of the body.
- Camel pose also stimulates the function of the kidneys and Liver.
- It also helps in blood circulatory system, respiratory system and digestive system will be vivified.
- You will Feel the expansion of your heart.
- By practicing of this asana regularly
strengthened Body parts like the shoulder, arms, legs, wrists, abdomen, hips, spine.
- Reduces blood pressure and stress relief.
- This asana also improves the balance in the body.
- It helps in decreases fat on the abdomen and thigh.
- Camel yoga posture also reduces major adversary of the body, mental stress, Stimulates ThyroidGlands, Stress Buster, Cardiovascular fitness.
Additional benefits of Camel Pose for pregnant women
Camel pose benefits are very important in pregnancy. It is a lovely exercise for expecting moms because it is great for the opening up shoulder, chest, hips and makes the body more flexible during the pregnant months.
- Under depression people must avoid this posture.
- Do not try to take deep breath because the chest is already stretched.
- Not practicing in Osteoarthritis.
- people Should avoided by suffering from Migraine. they will not feel good and it causes more pain.
- Someone having problems related to knee, head, back injury, and neck pain should not enjoy this asana.
- Ustrasana is not recommend for the people suffering from either high or low blood pressure.
- Those who suffering from Insomnia must avoided this asana.
Ustrasana can be very difficult yoga posture. especially for your head, neck,
Mar 20, 2021
5 Effective Yoga Poses For Irregular Periods
In modern times, most women have problems with menstruation and irregular periods due to poor lifestyles, lack of a clean[...]
Mar 18, 2021
How to do Sucirandhrasana And What are Its Benefits?
Sucirandhrasana is an excellent practicing for cross-legged Supine poses as well as considered a warm-up yoga pose to prare the[...]
Mar 12, 2021
How to do Chair Pose (Utkatasana) And What Are Its Benefits?
It is like sitting on an imaginary chair that it's called chair pose. Benefits of Utkatasana is also known as[...]