Vajra mudra is an essential part of yoga mudras which can be beneficial for mental, emotional and physical health. It helps stimulates blood circulation in the body and allows relief from vertigo and discomfort caused by low blood pressure. Apart from this, the body gets positive energy.
Vajra mudra is a yogic hand gesture of the fiery thunderbolt. Doing it relieves fatigue. The main cause of fatigue is anxiety or physical and mental labor. By performing Vajra Mudra, you can avoid fatigue as well as many other problems. Because the strongest pulse in the body is the Vajra pulse and the Vajra mudra provides energy to the Vajra pulse.
There are five elements present in our body fingers from which our body is made. There is the fire in the thumb, the air in the index finger, the sky in the medium, the earth in the ring finger and the water in the Kanishka. They are also called acupressure points of the body.
Steps to do Vajra Mudra (Gesture of the fiery thunderbolt)
Vajra Mudra is a yogic hand gesture that is performed by the small, ring and middle finger. The small finger is the symbol of the water element that protects the body from diseases caused by water. The ring finger is the symbol of the earth. The middle finger is the symbol of the sky, and the thumb is the symbol of the fire element. When these four elements combine, the Vajra pulse strongest in a human’s body. It can practice anytime and anywhere. There are some simple steps that will explain how to do this Vajra Hasta Mudra.
- First of all, sit in any comfortable seating posture and place the hands with palm pointing upwards on the thighs or the knees.
- Meditation postures like Padmasana, Siddhasana, Swastikasana, Vajrasana, etc. are ideal for the practice of mudras.
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths with the awareness of the breathing process.
- Now fold your small, middle and ring fingers and tap the tips of these fingers to the tip of the thumb.
- The rest of the index finger should be keep extended as much as possible.
- Removing all thoughts from the mind has to focus the mind only on OM.
- In addition, it should be practicing with both hands simultaneously.
- Do not decrease or increase the speed of breath from your side.
- Perform this pose for 35 minutes at a stretch every day or for 10 to 12 minutes three times a day.
You can practice this Mudra by standing in Tadasana Yoga (Mountain pose), otherwise sitting on a chair.
This mudra is beneficial for the body in many ways, it helps in curing various types of diseases, let us know the benefits of Vajra mudra in detail.
Benefits of Vajra Mudra (Gesture of the fiery thunderbolt)
It is believing Vajra mudra has a lot of spiritual, mental, and emotional benefits.
- Vajra Mudra stimulates blood circulation in the body.
- It prevents low blood pressure diseases like dizziness, weakness in our body.
- It strengthens the immune system also.
- When Vajra Mudra practiced regularly, it will increase memory power and sharpens the brain.
This mudra also practices in a standing, sitting or lying down on a bed whenever. You can chant a mantra or switch words silently. No particular time duration for this mudra. Of course, All mudra is very effective when you do the mudras between 4-6 AM. To an excellent, the best and efficient results, make sure you practice regularly for two months.
However, all mudras are beneficial to us without any side-effects. pressure should not be applied on the finger. Pressure means, your mind is restless and not stable. As a result, nothing at all. Perform this mudra freely.
Vajra Mudra is not good for those suffering from High Blood Pressure.
Mar 21, 2021
Helpful Yoga Mudras For Sleep: That Cures Insomnia And Improve Sleep
If you are also facing a lack of enough sleep, some mudras will help with this. The practice of constant[...]
Mar 12, 2021
7 Effective Yoga Mudras For Healing
You can make different yoga asanas with your hands, they are called 'Mudras' or hand gestures. It is said that[...]
Mar 06, 2021
How to do Brahma Mudra And What Are Its Benefits?
Brahma mudra is an extremely important mudra of yoga. Its regular practice not only gives you freedom from depression but[...]