Yoni mudra was a part of people’s lives in old times and was included in the routine. This moola bandha is a wonderful mudra of yoga. Which balances both body and mind.
This is a very miraculous mudra. There is a strong feeling of Prana-Apana. According to yoga, it is permissible to display the Yoni Mudra for the pleasure of Mahashakti Bhagwati with the fingers of hands only.
What is Yoni mudra
Yoni mudra is a posture by which people visualize their inner chakra and listen to the inner voice. It keeps the world away from the noise or turmoil.
Yoni is a Sanskrit word meaning womb or uterus. In this Mudra, a person feels like a child in the uterus. He has no contact with the outside world.
Those who practice Yoni mudra regularly believe that those using the right hand more often hear the inner voice from the right ear and the left ear than those who use the left hand.
Steps to do Yoni Mudra
Yoni Mudra’s hand gesture is associated with the womb that performing together with deep breathing, Pranayama, and meditation asanas. It is a yogic hand gesture that is performed by both hands. It can practice anytime and anywhere. There are some simple steps that will explain how to do this Yoni Hasta Mudra.
- First of all, sit in any comfortable seating posture and place the hands with palm pointing upwards on the thighs or the knees.
- Meditation postures like Padmasana, Siddhasana, Swastikasana, Vajrasana, etc. are ideal for the practice of mudras.
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths with the awareness of the breathing process.
- Now bring both hands and join the tips of both thumbs together.
- Then join the tips of both index finger together and facing downwards.
- After that, turn the small, ring and middle fingers inwards make sure the back of the fingers are touching.
- Removing all thoughts from the mind has to focus the mind only on OM.
- In addition, it should be practicing with both hands simultaneously.
- Do not decrease or increase the speed of breath from your side.
- Perform this pose for 15 minutes at a stretch every day or for 5 minutes three times a day.
You can practice this Mudra by standing in Tadasana Yoga (Mountain pose), otherwise sitting on a chair.
This mudra is beneficial for the body in many ways, it helps in curing various types of diseases, let us know the benefits of Yoni mudra in detail.
Benefits of Yoni Mudra
It is believing Varun mudra has a lot of spiritual, mental, and emotional benefits.
- This mudra is beneficial in providing inner peace to the body of people of all ages. Due to which stress, anxiety, depression, problems of sleeplessness, negative thoughts, irritability, etc. problems go away.
- By doing Yoni mudra, a person is able to recognize his own internal shortcomings and strengths, due to which he feels very calm spiritually.
- Every action done by the hands is directly related to our brain and there is something similar in this yoga mudra. Doing this mudra makes the mind calm.
- By doing this Mudra, negative thoughts do not come in one’s mind and anger is also reduced.
- It also Strengthens the nervous system as well as unnecessary substances deposited inside the body come out.
- It is said spiritually that the movement of the thumb during this activity reduces the fire of the body, stress, anger, and anxiety.
- Yoni mudra is also believed to helps the yogi reach a higher meditative state.
This mudra also practices in a standing, sitting or lying down on a bed whenever. You can chant a mantra or switch words silently. No particular time duration for this mudra. Of course, All mudra is very effective when you do the mudras between 4-6 AM. To an excellent, the best and efficient results, make sure you practice regularly for two months.
However, all mudras are beneficial to us without any side-effects. pressure should not be applied on the finger. Pressure means, your mind is restless and not stable. As a result, nothing at all. Perform this mudra freely.
If you have psychological problems, practice this mudra only after consulting a doctor.
Mar 21, 2021
Helpful Yoga Mudras For Sleep: That Cures Insomnia And Improve Sleep
If you are also facing a lack of enough sleep, some mudras will help with this. The practice of constant[...]
Mar 12, 2021
7 Effective Yoga Mudras For Healing
You can make different yoga asanas with your hands, they are called 'Mudras' or hand gestures. It is said that[...]
Mar 06, 2021
How to do Brahma Mudra And What Are Its Benefits?
Brahma mudra is an extremely important mudra of yoga. Its regular practice not only gives you freedom from depression but[...]