A hand gesture when a player practice to boost power called in yoga Shakti mudras. It is very beneficial in various fame Yoga mudras. Shakti Mudra is also known as “Shakti Chalana Mudra”.
With the constant practice of Shakti Mudra, you can create a new power in your body. Shakti is actually another name for Goddess Durga known for strength and strength.
As the name suggests shakti means Power or mudra means hand gesture. It is actually a hand gesture that provides strength or power. Shakti Mudra makes our immune system strong. It makes the nerves work properly and the body becomes energetic. The radian of the face also increases. And Intended to reduce sleep disorders.
This mudra is especially useful in physical exertion, people with stress, insomnia, slip discs and back pain. It is very beneficial for the players.
Let us know this Mudra in detail and in a systematic way-
How to do Shakti Mudra?
- First of all, sit in any comfortable seating posture and place the hands with palm pointing upwards on the thighs or the knees.
- Meditation postures like Padmasana, Siddhasana, Swastikasana, Vajrasana, etc. are ideal for the practice of mudras.
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths with the awareness of the breathing process.
- Now place the thumb on your palm and press it with your index finger and middle finger.
- Make sure your ring finger and little finger keep straighten.
- After that, bring both your hands near your chest and touch the ring finger of both hands with the ring finger and little finger with the little finger.
- Join the fist of your two hands together.
- Removing all thoughts from the mind has to focus the mind only on OM.
- In addition, it should be practicing with both hands simultaneously.
- Do not decrease or increase the speed of breath from your side.
- Perform this pose for 30 minutes at a stretch every day or for 10 to 12 minutes three times a day.
You can practice this Mudra by standing in Tadasana Yoga (Mountain pose), otherwise sitting on a chair.
This mudra is beneficial for the body in many ways, it helps in curing various types of diseases, let us know the benefits of Adi mudra in detail.
Benefits of Shakti Mudra (Gesture of Power)
It is believing Shakti mudra has a lot of spiritual, mental, and emotional benefits.
- It is believed that shakti mudra is very beneficial for removing stress. The regular practice of this Shakti Mudra has a calming effect on the entire body. It gives you long-lasting peace and stability.
- If a person’s body is weak, he can infuse a new force in his body by continuous practice of this mudra.
- Shaktimudra is very beneficial for the players.
- By doing this mudra, the trembling of the body also ends forever.
- It also the radian of the face increases.
This mudra also practices in a standing, sitting or lying down on a bed whenever. You can chant a mantra or switch words silently. No particular time duration for this mudra. Of course, All mudra is very effective when you do the mudras between 4-6 AM. To an excellent, the best and efficient results, make sure you practice regularly for two months.
However, all mudras are beneficial to us without any side-effects. pressure should not be applied on the finger. Pressure means, your mind is restless and not stable. As a result, nothing at all. Perform this mudra freely.
If you have psychological problems, practice this mudra only after consulting a doctor.
Nov 30, 2023
Shanti Mudra (Gesture of Peace): Steps To Do And Benefits
The Shanti Mudra, often associated with the Prana Mudra, holds a revered place in various spiritual practices, especially in yoga[...]
Nov 30, 2023
Bhairava Mudra: Steps, Benefits
Bhairava mudra is the most important part of meditation yoga. Meditation is the ancient science of yoga that provides a[...]
Nov 30, 2023
Pushan mudra (Mudra of Nourishment) | Steps| Benefits
Mudras are believed to channel the flow of energy in the body and promote various physical and mental health benefits.[...]