In modern times, most women have problems with menstruation and irregular periods due to poor lifestyles, lack of a clean environment, and aftermost stress. Women face a lot of problems like excess bleeding, licorice, and irregular periods, almost every month. If you are also Struggle this problem every month, then you should become a little awake. Sometimes this problem is also due to PCOD i.e. ‘Polycystic ovary disorder’. This is considered a worrying trend. in such a situation Yoga will also help to proper care with irregular periods. But have you ever tried to practice some yoga poses for irregular periods and common menstrual problems?
I think never. but today I want to tell you that yoga has always been seen as an effective treatment for issues of different periods.
Here we see 5 such yoga poses for irregular periods.
Titli Asana or Baddha Konasana (Butterfly pose)
During periods there is a pain in the lower part of the body. At this time, the stomach often feels heavy and bloated. But the Titli Asana (Butterfly pose) helps to remove your periodontal problem by opening the vaginal area and stimulating your abdominal organs, ovaries, and bladder.
How to do Baddha Konasana (Butterfly pose)
- First of all, sit in Dandasana, with an outstretched straight in front of you.
- Now bend both knees to make sure the soles of your feet should touch each other.
- Grasp the feet together with the help of hands.
- after this flapping both the legs up and down like the wings of a butterfly.
- Practice for a couple of minutes.
Malasana (Garland pose)
This yoga asana is the best way to treat problems of PCOS or irregular periods. The posture resembles the shape of a Garland and it plays a very important role in promoting fertility and stimulating the abdominal organs.
Garland pose also stimulates the reproductive organs and helps reduce the symptoms of menstruation and menopause.
How to do Malasana (Upavesasana)
- Stand in Mountain pose (Tadasana) with a distance of 2 to 2.5 feet between both legs.
- Now Bending your elbows and make an Anjali pose(prayer position) make sure your hands near the chest.
- after this, bending your knees, sit slowly towards the bottom.
- Keep your thighs wider than the torso.
Audho mukha savasana (Downward-Facing Dog)
In this posture, full emphasis is placed on the stomach, which gives strength to the abdominal muscles and reproductive organs and relieves the discomfort of menstruation and irregular periods.
How to do Audho mukha savasana
- Lie on your stomach on a yoga mat.
- After this, while stretching the breath, lift the body with your feet and hands and slowly raise the hips upwards.
- Decide that the body comes in the shape of the inverted ‘V’.
- Press your hands down and try to pull the neck longer.
Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
In Dhanurasana posture, the lower and upper part of the body is pulled completely, the abdominal organs are relaxed and the body gets rid of the discomfort of menstruation.
How to do Dhanurasana
- Lie flat on the mat. Then apply your chin to the ground.
- After raising both knees raise your legs up. When both the feet of the feet come to both the hips, then hold the ankles of both feet with the hands.
- Stretch both legs backward. And along with that, try to raise both thighs and hips above the ground.
- Keep raising your chest and neck above the ground as well.
Ustrasana (camel pose)
In the camel pose, the front part of the body is drawn, this reduces the pain of the lower back and also reduces the pain of menstruation. This pose is the ultimate beneficiary to remove problems related to the irregular menstrual cycle of women.
How To Do Ustrasana
- Sit in Vajrasana.
- Now stand by kneeling, put your hands on the hips.
- Bending your shoulder backward and forward lift the chest try to put your hands on the heels. As the picture show.
- If you feel good in this position then drop your head back.
- Breath calm and deep.
Although all yoga asana is very effective to cure the body and mind, one thing to keep in mind it is not advisable to try in place of medicine and surgery. Practicing yoga asanas under the supervision of the instructor of 7pranayama will be very beneficial.
Mar 18, 2021
How to do Sucirandhrasana And What are Its Benefits?
Sucirandhrasana is an excellent practicing for cross-legged Supine poses as well as considered a warm-up yoga pose to prare the[...]
Mar 12, 2021
How to do Chair Pose (Utkatasana) And What Are Its Benefits?
It is like sitting on an imaginary chair that it's called chair pose. Benefits of Utkatasana is also known as[...]
Mar 12, 2021
How to do Headstand (Sirsasana) And What Are Its Benefits?
Sirsasana name is derived from the Sanskrit, Sirsa means the head or asana means the yoga pose or posture. it[...]