Have you been suffering from low back pain for a long time? Want to get relief from back pain? Do you want to know about some special measures to reduce some back pain? A squeeze of all this is only one mudra, that is the back mudra.
Sometimes, when lifting too much weight or exercising too much, the muscles get stretched which causes extreme pain in the lower back. Sometimes due to excessive tension in the muscles, the bone of the reed gets hurt due to which the pressure on the sciatic nerve increases which causes a lot of pain in the waist. Most of the time, we feel pain in our back due to standing or sitting for a long time. Back pain problems have become common in today’s modern life. Yoga, exercise, and yoga mudra can be resorted to avoiding this problem. You can do yoga mudra at any time during the day and get rid of back pain. That’s Back Mudra.
Most people feel pain in the middle or lower part of the waist. This pain can spread to both the waist and also to the hips. Back pain problem increases with increasing age. The result is trouble working. It can be avoided to a great extent by changing some habits. Let us learn about back mudra to get rid of back pain.
Back Mudra – Hand Gesture for Back Pain
The back Mudra is a yoga mudra that helps relieve both acute and chronic back pain. Its work is as it is named. It protects human life and health.
Back Mudra is Known as Kati mudra. the word Kati comes from the Sanskrit, Kati, meaning Back part of the human body. Mudra is a yogic hand gesture, the essence of all yoga and also known as rituals. which describes some symbolic gestures.
This mudra is quite different from other yoga mudras because the right hand and left hand ie the fingers of both hands do completely different positions.
By involving both hands, it helps to balance such energy in the body which relieves back pain.
How to Do Back Mudra (Hand Gesture for Back Pain)
Back Mudra is associated with back pain. It is a yogic hand gesture that is one of the easiest mudras to perform. The index finger is the symbol of the air element that takes care of the air element in the body. and the thumb is the symbol of the fire element. When the fingers of both hands come in contact with each other, the energies associated with the respective fingers also balance. It can be practiced anytime and anywhere. There are some simple steps that will explain how to do this Back Mudra.
- First of all, sit in any comfortable seating posture and place the hands with palm pointing upwards on the thighs or the knees.
- Meditation postures like Padmasana, Siddhasana, Swastikasana, Vajrasana, etc. are ideal for the practice of mudras.
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths with the awareness of the breathing process.
- The finger arrangement in this mudra is different for both hands, so first let’s see right-hand finger arrangement-
- Fold your small and middle finger and tap the tip of the small and middle finger to the tip of the thumb.
- The rest of the two fingers should be kept extended as much as possible.
- After this see left-hand finger arrangement-
- Now fold your index finger and thumb, tap the tip of the index finger to the tip of the thumb.
- The rest of the three fingers should be kept extended as much as possible.
- Removing all thoughts from the mind has to focus the mind only on OM.
- You have to do this arrangement with both hands simultaneously.
- In addition, it should be done with both hands simultaneously.
- Do not decrease or increase the speed of breath from your side.
- Perform this pose for 35 minutes at a stretch every day or for 10 to 12 minutes three times a day.
Benefits Of Back Mudra (Hand Gesture for Back Pain)
- This posture connects us to Meditation and our confidence increases.
- Regular practice can relieve all kinds of mental disorders and addictive habits.
- By practicing this asana, your waist is also thin and strong, besides it gets rid of constipation problems and good digestive power.
- This mudra is specifically designed to cure pain in the lower back.
- The back mudra increases the flexibility of the back and makes it stronger.
- The muscles of the back are flexible and strong. It produces muscle stretch and helps in relieving muscle tension.
- By practicing this mudra daily and properly, depression, stress, and anxiety also eliminate and the person’s brain remains calm.
Back mudra also practices in a standing, sitting or lying down on a bed whenever. You can chant a mantra or switch words silently. No particular time duration for this mudra. Of course, All mudra is very effective when you do the mudras between 4-6 AM. To an excellent, the best and efficient results, make sure you practice regularly for 20 days.
However, all mudras are beneficial to us without any side-effects. pressure should not be applied on the finger. Pressure means, your mind is restless and not stable. As a result, nothing at all. Perform this mudra freely.
Mar 20, 2023
Steps To Do Uttarabodhi Mudra (Enlightenment) And Benefits
Uttarabodhi Mudra is a Buddhist hand posture or gesture that dispels fear and leads to enlightenment. This mudra is mostly[...]
Mar 14, 2023
Palms Itching: Itchy Right Palm, Itchy Left Palm
An old superstition, a sign of palms itching, has indeed become a matter of discussion. The medium of these signs[...]
Mar 10, 2023
Balayam Yoga (Nail Rubbing Excercise): How to do And Its Benefits
Balayam also has great importance in acupressure therapy and is a mixed form of yoga and acupressure. It is the[...]
The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional