Padangusthasana is a best yoga therapy. that is improve flexibility and strengthens the body. this yoga posture is stretches all the body muscles from the head to toe and also helps in stimulates the liver and kidneys organs. it keeps blood pressure under check.
Practitioner should keep empty stomach or ensure that taken the meal at least six to seven hours prior to practicing this asana and provide enough time for the body to digest the food.
Practitioner can also practice Uttanasana and Pashchimottasana before doing Padangusthasana.
We will advise that beginners should start with wall using the below steps.
How to do Padanusthasana (Big Toe Pose)
- To begin this asana, Stand straight on your mat or stand up in Tadasana.
- Keep your inner feet parallel to each other. the feet should be six inches distance.
- You assure that the leg and spine having straight not too much tight.
- Now exhale and the band body forward from your hips joints.
- After bend Try to touch forehead to your legs or knees and ensuring that take the torso near the legs.
- Hold the big toe griped with the hands index and middle fingers.
- Now deep inhalation and lift the head and torso upwards.
- Straighten your hands and elbows.
- When you do exhale bend towards your toes again.
- Remember that don’t hold the breath.
- Hold the final position for maximum 90
- Slowly Come back to position Tadasana.
Benefits of Padanusthasana
- Stretches the entire upper body including the head.
- Stretches the hamstring and calves.
- Disorder with the reproductive system, abdominal organs.
- The natural cure solution for liver and kidney problems.
- Reduces migraines problems.
- The knee, back, thighs also strong.
- It helps to remove unwanted fat from the hip and thigh.
- Relaxes your muscles, repairs body cells.
- It calms a headache and insomnia.
- It improves digestion and stimulates all the abdominal organ
- This asana should be avoided by pregnant women.
- If you have any kind of lower back pain or neck injuries.
- A woman should be avoided this asana if they are not comforted in menses.
- A pregnant woman must avoid practicing this asana.
- It is better to avoid this particular pose in case you are suffering from low or high blood pressure.
Mar 20, 2021
5 Effective Yoga Poses For Irregular Periods
In modern times, most women have problems with menstruation and irregular periods due to poor lifestyles, lack of a clean[...]
Mar 18, 2021
How to do Sucirandhrasana And What are Its Benefits?
Sucirandhrasana is an excellent practicing for cross-legged Supine poses as well as considered a warm-up yoga pose to prare the[...]
Mar 12, 2021
How to do Chair Pose (Utkatasana) And What Are Its Benefits?
It is like sitting on an imaginary chair that it's called chair pose. Benefits of Utkatasana is also known as[...]