Samputa mudra awakens us to the treasure of our true inner existence. This mudra allows us to connect with our inner voice of truth, turn inward to access wisdom and guidance beyond the state of personality, and communicate truth with clarity.
Practice in a seated meditative position and place your left hand under your right hand for 5-10 natural breaths. Repeat the statements aloud to feel the inner experience, then silently.
This moving mudra series along with guided meditation and affirmations for your day will support you in self-trust, trusting your inner guidance, finding freedom, harmony, balance, connecting with your inner truth, centering, and even in the face of challenges and difficulty.
So let’s know what is the benefit of Samputa Mudra and how to do it.
How To Do Samputa Mudra
This Mudra is associated with awakening integrity and connecting to our own inner voice of truth. it is a yogic hand gesture that is one of the easiest mudras to perform in yoga. It can be done anytime and anywhere. There are some simple steps that will explain how to do this Samputa Hasta Mudra:
- First of all, sit in any comfortable seating meditative posture and place the hands with palms pointing upwards on the thighs or the knees.
- Meditation postures like Padmasana, Siddhasana, Swastikasana, Vajrasana, etc. are ideal for the practice of all mudras.
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths with the awareness of the breathing process.
- Hold the left hand slightly cupped, facing upward, at the level of the navel.
- Place the right hand, also slightly cupped, over the left so that the right fingers rest on the outer border of the left thumb.
- Make sure to create a hollow space within the hand’s palms, large enough for the thumbs to enter the opening.
- Relax the shoulders back and down, the spine is naturally aligned.
- Perform this pose for 35 minutes at a stretch every day or for 10 to 12 minutes three times a day.
As you hold your left palm cupped under your right palm, you are creating a ‘treasure chest’ that contains the inner treasure shining radiantly inner Self.
Samputa” means treasure chest, and it awakens the treasure of your true inner Self as well as allows you to communicate your truth with clarity.
Samputa Mudra is especially good for learning to listen to the inner voice and trusting your inner guidance to access wisdom.
This hand gesture creates a sense of liberation, relaxation, and limitlessness, along with guided meditation and affirmations for your day.
This gesture will help to relax the throat muscles, guide awareness of the throat, and the health of the metabolism to connect with the inner voice of truth so that it can be clearly communicated.
The practice of Samputa mudra in a sitting meditative position enhances the ability to communicate with the true self.
The practice of Samputa Mudra with guided meditation and affirmations allows you to trust in your inner radiance and treasures, awakening integrity and allowing you to communicate from your true self.
Nov 22, 2022
Surahi Mudra – How TO Do And Benefits
Surahi Mudra is a relatively simple yoga posture or hand position, thought specifically to sharpen the intellect, reduce rheumatic inflammation,[...]
Nov 16, 2022
Mahashirsha Mudra – Gesture of the Great Head
Mahashirsha Mudra is a powerful hand Gesture that is for headache and tension relief. Whether you are suffering from sinus,[...]
Nov 13, 2022
How to do Palli Mudra and its Benefits
As the name suggests Palli mudra, where Palli means “shelter”, that's exactly how this mudra works, and the word mudra[...]