Aloe Vera is an Indian medicine which is being used around the globe since years. There are many hidden benefits of Aloe Vera which are surprising. We have been hearing about the Aloe-Vera uses for smooth skin and fat loss, however, the succulent plant species contains the power of creating miracles. Let’s look for the top benefits of Aloe Vera that you should know.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe-Vera can be used in many ways, from beverages to skin lotion, Cosmetics to healing ointments. It works efficiently on minor burns to sun burns. It is even believed in some regions; consumption of Aloe-Vera leads to good immune system. A quite good number of women also use Aloe -Vera as an anti-aging medicine, remedy to menstrual problems, one-way cure to dermatitis. The plant has the abilities to cure nausea, problem of low blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Let’s see its best impact and usage on particular parameters.
Benefits of Aloe Vera On Hair
Aloe-Vera Contains proteolytic enzymes which are efficient in repairing the dead cells of the scalp and help your hair grow naturally smooth and shiny. It reduces the seasonal itching and pimples that keep coming on hair scalp due to dirt and moisture. It reduces the dandruff and rejuvenates the hair.
How to Use Aloe Vera for hair
- Mix Aloe-Vera Gel with Coconut Oil. Prepare it as a chemical-free mask and apply on the scalp directly. Keep it for a little long duration then wash it. You will witness better, smooth and bouncy hair.
- Mix Aloe-Vera with lemon, Make a paste of them. Apply them on hair and leave it for 10 minutes, not more than that. You will find all your dandruff is vanished. For better results, Use it daily all alternate days. Within a week or two, you will see no sign of dandruff.
Also Read – yoga for healthy hair
Benefits of Aloe Vera on Face/Skin
We are hearing about the use of Aloe-Vera in face packs, cosmetics from a long time. Our ancestors used it even before any researches have stated about it. No matter if whether it 1100 BC or 21st century, women are using it to look younger than their actual age. Aloe-Vera shares the ingredients which keeps the skin young and glowing.
It literally eradicates the stretch marks, Abrasions, wound marks etc. It works as a healer in mini burn and sun burn. It helps in generating new tissues cells faster.
Also Read – yoga for glowing skin
How to Use Aloe Vera for Face/skin
- Place a plant in your surroundings. Cut a small part of old leaf and rub its gel directly on your skin. You can witness tremendous skin changes instantly.
- Mix it with Fuller’s Earth and apply the paste on Face to tighten the lose skin.
- For Dry Skin- Take some fresh Aloe Vera gel and mix it with a pinch of turmeric and a tablespoon honey. Apply the paste on your skin. It will resolve all the dry skin issues and nourishes the skin well.
- For Oily Skin- Make a paste of Aloe-Vera Gel, Besana and lemon juice. Apply directly on face and was it in 10 minutes rubbing it in circular motion. It will remove all the dirt and tan.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for Weight-Loss/ Immune System
Well, to mention on it on top or here. Aloe-Vera has tremendous successful results in weight-loss. Aloe-Vera contains many vitamins and minerals that impact or diet directly and improves our whole body functioning system. It increases the absorption of elements which contain the capabilities to promote Weight-Loss. It is a must drink which everyone should drink, no matter if he needs to lose weight or not. It improves the digestive system as well. Within a week of consumption of Aloe-Vera on regular basis. One can witness the healthy changes.
Also Read – Yoga for weight loss
How to Use Aloe-Vera for Weight Loss/Immune System
The natural taste of Aloe-Vera is little bitter or tasteless, prefer drinking it with either water or mix it with honey and lemon.
Benefits of Aloe Vera On wounds and inflammation
Aloe-Vera comes with many vitamins and minerals which plays a very critical role in reducing inflammation and healing wounds. It contains Anti-oxidants which prevents the wounds from germs and bacteria and thus the healing occurs faster than any other chemical substance.
How to Use Aloe-Vera for Weight Loss/Immune System
Apply the gel directly on the wounds like rubbing a cream and leave it open. It will heal automatically.
Benefits of Aloe Vera On Inner Health
Aloe-Vera has capabilities which are less likely to found in other plants which can be available easily.
- It can eliminate the risk of cancer.
- It strengthens our Immune system
- Daily consumption of Aloe-Vera can control the diabetes
- It works on dental issues like plaque and gum issues as well.
- It can treat Hemorrhoids as well
- Works on problems like nausea and acidity.
How to Use?
Just drink ample amount of juice daily in morning. Consume 100ml to 200ml or juice not more than that.
Diabetic people advised to monitor the sugar levels on the constant basis, it might can lower the sugar level sooner than expected.Effects of Aloe Vera can vary from person to person.