Ashwini mudra is related to yoga, and yoga is beneficial for our health in any way.
According to sages, the position of posture and pranayama is called mudra. In yoga, postures are considered more than asanas and pranayama.
Mudra is a Sanskrit word, which means the whimper or gesture of the horse.
When women do this practice, it is called Ashwani mudra. And when this practice is done by a man, then it is called Vajroli Mudra.
About AshwiniAshwini Mudra
Horse + Gesture
“Ashwa, meaning “horse,” and mudra, meaning “gesture” or “seal.”
Talking about the Ashwini mudra, just as the Ashwa (horse) loosens its anus repeatedly after inserting it, similarly the action of shrinking and spreading the anus is called Ashwini mudra. This posture is the secret of so much power and agility in a horse.
Ashwini mudra in simple language means Ashwini means horse, to perform actions like a horse. The postures are related to the body’s own functioning organs and nerves.
Meaning this pose is derived from the lifestyle of the horse to get horse-like agility, strength, and energy. The horse is an indicator of power, so the horsepower unit of the battery consumed is also kept.
The same posture of narrowing and dropping of the anus is called Ashwani-Vajroli mudra.
Horses repeatedly constrict the stool gate after having a bowel movement. The secret of their strength is hidden in this process of shrinking the stool inside and then normalizing it.
A Specialty of Ashwini Mudra
Initially, Ashwini mudra was not a normal pose, but a hatha yoga posture. Which was used to awaken the Kundalini, make semen upward, spiritual energy, work energy and store it.
But slowly, in addition to its spiritual benefits, many benefits related to physical life also emerged. Due to its simplicity, countless advantages, and the global expansion of yoga, Ashwini mudra spread. And today Ashwini mudra has taken a very popular form in the world of yoga.
Details of this mudra are also found in our texts.
In the following article, we will learn about Ashwini Mudra i.e. how to do this yoga mudra and the benefits from it.
How To Do Ashwini Mudra
There are some simple steps that will explain how to do this Ashwini Mudra.
- First of all, sit in any comfortable seating posture and place the hands with palm pointing upwards on the thighs or the knees.
- Meditation postures like Padmasana, Siddhasana, Swastikasana, Vajrasana, etc. are ideal for the practice of mudras.
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths with the awareness of the breathing process.
- Now take out the breath and by pulling the stomach inward, bring the meditation to the anus or bowel movement place, shrink the anus and penis together for 1-2 seconds, then release.
- Keep this process going.
- After this, fill the breath again and practice it again, leaving the breath out.
- Practice this as much as you can. This exercise can be done up to a hundred times
If you have increased your capacity considerably by doing this, you can also apply it with Kumbhak. For that, while breathing out the beard in the throat, leave the breath out and play it up the anus. Shrinking the anus and penis, hold out the breath according to strength and leave the anus-penis gate while breathing. This can be done in 5-6 minutes.
Benefits Of Ashwini Mudra
This posture is very different and it may be that initially you hesitate to do it or you may find it strange, but with regular practice, all diseases of the anus (such as hemorrhoids, haemorrhoids, etc.) are correct. Go and the power of the body also increases.
- Regular practice of Ashwini mudra brings a lot of energy, agility, and strength to the seeker of any age. Increases immunity and also Improves quality of life.
- This is anti-gravity practice, it increases the energy running the body. All the organs get strength, the strength of the body increases, the impotence goes away, and the manpower starts increasing.
- This mudra helps to cure old piles, piles too.
- Additionally, this mudra assists in removing negative emotions like anger, sorrow, or fear.
- This mudra also detoxifies the body.
- Reproduction of both men and women, all serious and common problems related to bladder like dreaming, thinning of semen, premature ejaculation, loosening of the penis, excessive sexual desire, persecution, irregular sexual dysfunction of women, vaginal loosening, impotence, sterility, etc. Does.
- It is believed that Kundalini is also awakened by this pose.
- Ashwini mudra helps yogis to maintain celibacy.
When This Mudra Practise
You can do this mudra after having a bowel movement in the morning and evening. This mudra can be done empty stomach at any time in the entire 24 hours. But, the time of morning and evening is much better, because this time is cool and by doing Ashwini mudra, there is also some heat in the body.
Mar 21, 2021
Helpful Yoga Mudras For Sleep: That Cures Insomnia And Improve Sleep
If you are also facing a lack of enough sleep, some mudras will help with this. The practice of constant[...]
Mar 12, 2021
7 Effective Yoga Mudras For Healing
You can make different yoga asanas with your hands, they are called 'Mudras' or hand gestures. It is said that[...]
Mar 06, 2021
How to do Brahma Mudra And What Are Its Benefits?
Brahma mudra is an extremely important mudra of yoga. Its regular practice not only gives you freedom from depression but[...]