One mudra that can help you awaken the sexual forces is Kundalini Mudra. Kundalini Mudra is a form of Hatha Yoga or Laya Yoga in ancient Hinduism as a path to the realization of the inner source of energy.
Today’s life is full of stress due to the increasingly hectic lifestyle issue and some health factors, it also has a negative effect on the sexual desire of many people, which can be quite depressing. Sex life also has a negative impact on your overall mental health.
Kundalini mudra is a hand gesture that symbolizes the unity of femininity and masculinity. It symbolizes the union of the individual with the universe. Sexual problems such as lack of interest, early intercourse, and fertility problems can benefit from the practice of Kundalini Yoga Mudra.
What is Kundalini Mudra?
Kundalini Mudra is a gesture made by joining the fists of both hands which helps in activating and awakening the Kundalini energy.
To perform this mudra, the left index figure is slid inside the right fist and touched the pad of the right thumb. Keep the thumb of the right hand up.
The Kundalini mudra symbolizes the merging of the individual and universal self of ancient Hinduism as well as rival Buddhist and Jain traditions.
The index finger represents the inner world of our individual, mind, and spirit, while the fingers of the right hand wrapped around it symbolize the outer world. The thumb then represents our passive, sacred power.
How To Do Kundalini Mudra
- For Kundalini Yoga Mudra, first of all, you should spread a mat or yoga mat on the ground.
- Make sure that your spine is straight.
- Now bring both hands in front of the chest.
- Keep the fists of both hands in a loose state.
- Extend the index finger of the left hand and touch it with the right palm from the bottom.
- Place the right thumb on top of the index finger.
- Cover the index finger of the left hand with the rest of the fingers of the right hand.
- Bend the remaining fingers of the left hand (ring finger, middle finger, little) in the center of your palm.
- Place the thumb of the left hand on top of the middle of the same hand.
- Maintain this posture in front of the chest.
- Keep your eyes closed and breathe normally.
- Keep your mind focused on your breathing rate and posture.
- While doing the mudra, you need to take a deep and regular breath.
- During this you breathe in and out at the same time.
- While doing this mudra, you can sing any kind of mantra in your mind.
- You need to be focused and do this asana. Only after that you can feel the energy in your body. And stay in this state for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- After the prescribed time of practice, slowly open your eyes.
- Separate your hands and bring them back to your thighs or knees.
Benefits Of Kundalini Mudra:
- Practicing Kundalini Mudra helps in relieving sexual tension and worries and will help in regaining a healthy sex life.
- A great way to awaken the sexual force or energy within.
- Helps in achieving natural and healthy orgasm.
- Mudra stimulates rebirth and creativity within oneself.
- Can help achieve sexual health and a healthy reproductive system.
- With an active Kundalini energy, the muladhara chakra is awakened. It is because of the imbalance of the muladhara chakra that sexual problems arise.
Many schools of yoga and martial arts recognize the great power of sexual power and energy and the Kundalini Mudra awakens it. Kundalini mudra is associated with reproductive energies that can help improve your sexual health as well as your overall mental health.
Mar 17, 2022
Apana Vayu Mudra For Heart Healthy and Prevents Recurrence of Heart Attacks
Apart from adopting a healthy lifestyle, yoga poses are helpful in improving your health and reducing heart-related problems. Apana Yoga[...]
Mar 10, 2022
4 Best Yoga Mudras For Hair Growth That Reduce Hair Fall Naturally
To get healthy hair you have to invest a few minutes for yourself every day. Simply doing mudras for hair[...]
Mar 08, 2022
The Best Yoga Mudras For Digestion And Stomach Problems
A flowing digestive system is essential for the proper functioning of the ancient yogis, as the digestive system is responsible[...]