As the National Anemia Action Council tells us, hemoglobin levels are very important for the body to operate, because hemoglobin carries oxygen from the lungs to every part of the body through the bloodstream. Therefore, it is important that in order to meet the hemoglobin deficiency, you should use hemoglobin Rich foods in your diet.
In most cases, low hemoglobin can also be caused by low red blood cells. There is iron or iron-rich protein present in the blood cells, which helps in transporting oxygen to different organs of the body. Hemoglobin works by taking oxygen from the lungs and transporting it through the blood to the whole body. Along with this, iron removes the breath from the lungs by taking carbon dioxide. If you have a deficiency of iron in your body then your whole body has a bad effect.
Due to the low level of hemoglobin in the body, there are many health problems due to which we feel fatigued, dizziness, abnormal heartbeat, joint pain, and shortness of breath. This can lead to complaints of anemia.
How to increase hemoglobin?
Iron is a mineral that helps to make hemoglobin in your body. If iron levels in your body fall, your red blood cells will not have enough hemoglobin, and thus the ability of red blood cells to carry oxygen to your body decreases. You can become pale and feel tired. This is called anemia.
If we talk about the normal level of hemoglobin, then the normal level of hemoglobin for adult males is 14 to 16 grams per deciliter and for women, it is 12 to 14 grams per deciliter Must be.
Therefore, to avoid all this, we need to maintain the right amount of hemoglobin in our bodies. This need can be met through the food items taken in the food. The food contains such nutrients, which keep us healthy. These hemoglobin Rich foods provide us with energy.
What Are hemoglobin Rich foods?
You should use nutritious substances in your diet so that you do not have hemoglobin problem in your body.
Iron Rich Foods
Many types of nutrients are important for the development of the human body. Iron is also one of them. It is iron that increases the immunity of the body and we remain healthy. Therefore, always intake foods rich in iron in your healthy diet. There are many foods that are rich in iron.
- Spinach-People with iron deficiency must consume spinach. 100 grams of raw spinach contains about 0.81 milligrams of iron.
- Lentils-Pulses are also a good source of protein. Iron is found in every lentil. You can eat any lentils as per your choice.
- Broccoli– It can be used in vegetable cooking, as an iron-rich food for soups and salads.
- Nut and seeds-You can consume pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, etc. in certain quantities.
- Tofu-Soybean cheese made from soy is called tofu. It is a vegetarian protein source. It is rich in amino acids.
- Sugar beet-It is a good source of iron. Iron derived from sugar beet produces hemoglobin in the blood.
- Pomegranate-It removes iron deficiency in the blood and relieves diseases like anemia.
- Basil- Consuming basil leaves regularly increases the number of red blood cells in the human body.
- Dark chocolate– It is also a good source of caffeine as well as minerals like magnesium, iron, and zinc.
- Guava– Eating ripe guava does not cause hemoglobin deficiency in the body.
- Vegetables- To increase hemoglobin in the body, more and more green vegetables should be included in your diet. Hemoglobin enhancer elements are found in high amounts in green vegetables.
Foods Rich in Vitamin C
Vitamin C predominantly plays an active role in the growth of cells present in our body. It is considered beneficial for strengthening the immune system, absorbing excess iron, healing the wound, for oral health, and for bone health.
Foods are rich in vitamin C such as broccoli, grapefruit, lemon, oranges, amla, pineapple, papaya, bell peppers, tomatoes, strawberries, Cauliflower, Red Pepper, Sweet Yellow Pepper, Thyme, Parsley, and kiwi.
Intake of Folic Acid
Folic acid is also present in many types of food items. At the same time, if its main source of hemoglobin Rich food, then green leafy vegetables like spinach, lettuce and broccoli, beans and peanuts, sunflower seeds, whole grains, seafood, peas, and citrus fruits also present in plenty. is.
Vitamin B6 and B12
lake of V-B12 can cause many symptoms like -anemia, constipation, fatigue, weight loss, loss of appetite, nervous system, and many others. these all are affected the hemoglobin. on the other hand, Vitamin B6 plays an important role, especially in protein metabolism.
Foods are rich in Vitamin B6 such as Sweet potatoes, green peas, bananas, avocado, salmon, carrots, chickpeas.
You can maintain normal hemoglobin levels by eating an apple. apples contain many other health-friendly elements along with iron, so if you consume apples, the level of hemoglobin in your body will be exactly right.
Black-strap molasses contains iron folate and several vitamin B that helps to increasing red blood cell production.
In the morning breackfast, eating lemon juice mixed with sprouted grains increases the hemoglobin level.
It is also the best part of increase your hemoglobin count. By exercising regularly, red blood cells grow in the human body. For high-intensity hemoglobin during exercise, we suggest that you include yoga and pranayama in your exercise.
Jan 21, 2023
Metabolism-Boosting Foods You Should Include In Your Diet
Metabolism is a series of chemical processes that take place in the body to convert food into energy needed to[...]
Jan 16, 2023
Estrogen-Rich Foods To Boost Estrogen Levels
Estrogen is a hormone present in people of all ages, women usually have higher levels of this hormone, although good[...]
Dec 21, 2022
Chlorophyll Water Benefits You Need To Know
Liquid Chlorophyll or Chlorophyll Water is an extraction of the pigment chlorophyll found in plants, which is known to be[...]