Groin pain is quite real and embarrassing, often referred to as a groin strain or pulled groin. The groin, the part between the abdomen and the thigh, is called. The problem of groin pain is due to the weak groin muscles, stretch in the muscles of the abdomen, and the middle of the thigh and the thigh muscles. This problem is seen more in people who play soccer or football, apart from coughing a lot or lifting heavy things can also cause this problem. If your groin is injured and weak in your poor posture, yoga can be your saving grace for groin pain relief. Focus on poses of yoga for groin, that specially designed to improve any imbalances and alignment issues.
5 Effective Asanas In Yoga For Groin Pain Relief
A warm-up and yoga workout routine that stretches the groin muscles, treats groin tightness and prevents groin pulls.
Vrikshasana (Tree Pose)
The Vrikshasana is one of the best yoga groin strains. This asana improves balance in the legs and builds strength in the groin and inner thighs.
How to do:
- Open two to 3 inches between both feet.
- Bend the right leg and keep the claw on the thigh of the left leg straight.
- After balancing the body, keeping both the hands straight, take them above the head and do the posture of Namaskar.
- Stabilize the body and keep breathing in and out normally.
Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
The Camel Pose has innumerable benefits. This asana stretching the entire body including the groin area and lower back.
How to do:
- For an easy start, sit down with your knees bent.
- After this, keep the hands on the hips.
- Stand on your knees, with the soles of your feet facing the ceiling.
- Now bend the waist backward and strengthen the grip of the palms on the feet.
- Leave the neck loose and do not take tension on the neck.
- Keep this easy for at least 30 to 60 seconds
Sethubandhasana (Bridge Pose)
How to do:
Lie on your back and then bend your knees and place your feet on the floor, keeping your heels as close to the hips as possible. Keeping your hands under your back, slowly lift your hips by putting weight on them. Keep your feet firmly in place and bend your knees as much as you feel comfortable. After doing this, join both the hands under the back and look towards your nose.
Ananda Balasana (Happy Baby Pose)
Ananda Balasana is very relaxing and helps in de-stressing you. This asana is generally practiced as a relaxing and stretching routine before any intense workout. Your inner groin muscles are opens up by its practice. This asana targets the inner thigh muscles, which builds strength in the thigh and leg muscles.
How to do:
- Lie down on your back.
- Then lift the legs upwards in the line of the knee.
- Take the knee against the chest and during this keep a light distance between both the knees.
- Keep the toes of your feet facing upwards.
- Then hold both the toes of the foot with both hands.
- Stay in this position for 20 to 30 seconds.
- This state is called Ananda Balasan.
- Repeat this asana 2 to 4 times.
Baddha konasana (Bound Angle Pose)
Bound Angle Pose targets the inner thigh muscles, which builds strength in the hip, groin, inner thighs, and knees
How to do:
- First, sit in Dandasana (Staff Pose).
- Bend your knees and bring the soles of your feet together, close to your pelvis.
- Interlace the hand’s fingers around the feet or toes.
- Push the outer edges of your feet firmly into the floor.
- The spine should be straight as possible.
Yoga therapy is a major treatment option for most groin-related causes of pain. Yoga for groin pain relief help strengthen your leg and hip muscles and improve range of motion and flexibility.
If you are more injured by groin pain, make sure you consult your doctor before practicing these asanas.
Jun 21, 2021
Yoga For Eyes: Effective Eye Yoga Poses For Better Vision
Many of the yoga postures specially designs to improve the functioning of the body parts. Similarly, Various poses are available[...]
Jun 20, 2021
Yoga For Schizophrenia: Yogasanas for Mental Illness
There isn't much scientific evidence about yoga for schizophrenia, but some small studies have led to the belief that yoga[...]
Jun 19, 2021
Yoga for fibromyalgia:6 pose try for Natural cure
If You have Fibromyalgia, Why Wait! Scroll down continue to read this article and learn more about the best poses[...]