“Life is useless without laughter” Laughter Yoga (Laughing Yoga) is a practice of yoga as well as being an aerobic exercise and the best cardio workout. Including laughing voluntarily for a long time.
Laughter has been considered an important tool of physical and mental health for centuries. Laughing for some time at the beginning of the day will make you feel refreshed and full of energy throughout the day.
What is Laughter Yoga?
Laughter Exercises is often called by the media Yoga Laughter, Laughter Yoga or Laughing Yoga is not a comedy. It is a group for laughter exercises with yoga breathing and Pranayama. and It is done in groups, with eye contact and laughs without cracking jokes, and chanting of Ho Ho Ha Ha Ha, performed for at least 15 to 30 minutes.
In the Sanskrit Language, Laughter yoga is known as Hasya Asana or Hasana yoga. The credit of giving Laughter Yoga Club to the world goes to Dr. Madan Kataria from Mumbai. He started Laughter Yoga Club in 1995 along with five people who believe in solving problems of people with laughter therapy and make them laugh with laughter. Dr. Kataria says that people do not need any topic or jokes to laugh at and ‘Laughter is the best medicine’, for all age groups. because the benefits are the benefits of laughing.
This style of yoga is both preventive and therapeutic for health and wellbeing. It is ideally suited for people for the many benefits of laughter yoga. Laughter yoga is also being practiced in senior care centers, yoga fitness centers, counseling centers, disabled schools, psychologists and psychiatrists, police, prisons, and hospitals to add laughter and joy to your life.
Laughing Yoga Video
Some studies suggest that Hasya Asana is no exercise, It is simply a way to reduce inhibitions, lowers stress hormone levels, and may improve tolerance of pain. Hayasasana not only fun to laugh, but also provide all the physical and mental benefits.
If you want to always be happy in life then understand the bad habits of body and mind and try to remove them by Laughter Yoga Exercises.
How To Do Laughter Yoga( Laughing Yoga Exercises)
Laughter Yoga can be practiced by almost everyone. Laughter is a cure-all, spread it as much as you can.
This is a posture in which you do not need to sit in any posture. It can be done easily by you in Padmasana, Sukhasana, walking, and sitting in the house or office. Every day in the morning, afternoon, evening, and night before sleeping once in a while alone and then massively loudly laughed and laughed. In the beginning smile slowly, then gradually laugh and put your hands and mouth up and laugh.
laughing yoga, in which the sin-destroying power is raised and the Divine consciousness is increased by hurriedly chanting the Lord’s name with applause, then humor is done with the expression of surrender to God by raising both arms.
A session of Laughter Yoga lasts between 30 minutes and 60 minutes. The class begins with warm-up exercises that include stretching, clapping, vocalization, and breathing activities. After this, Laughter exercises are done which also include breathing techniques. This sequence of clapping, breathing, and laughing is repeated over and over again. This is repeated over and over again so that the laughter which is initially faked gradually becomes the original and people start benefiting.
Start from 5 to 7 minutes in the beginning, then gradually at your convenience you can do it.
Benefits Of Laughter Yoga (Laughing Yoga Benefits)
Yoga laughing is only the beginning of Yoga practice and it instills in you a sense of healthy curiosity to delve deeper into other Yoga practices and learn about Yogasanas, Pranayama, Dhyana, Mudras, etc. Let’s know its benefits-
- Through the use of laughing yoga, our body creates endorphins hormones (“happy” hormones) and suppresses stress hormones that have an unfavorable effect on mental health. (study)
- With this Yoga, your heart, mind, and blood remain healthy and pure, with the stomach in the whole body, with the stomach, the inner organ starts to recover. The person can remain young without any exercise.
- Immune System Booster: Laughing strengthens the body’s immune system and increases our strength to fight diseases. Researchers also found that laughter therapy increases antibodies, Which is a protective capacity against some viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms.
- Breath Control: Laughing helps to activate the lungs completely. Laughing is a great exercise for the lungs, increases breathing capacity. It accelerates blood circulation for a short time and brings about beneficial changes in the body.
Also, Laughing is a great exercise for the diaphragm and abdominal muscles for better speech, and vocal cord control. Many practitioners say that a few moments of laughter is enough to feel the full benefits of breathing exercises.
- Great Stress Reliever: Whenever bad thoughts bother you, you remove the mind from there and put it in something good. Make meditation and laughter a part of your Daily Life Style. There are positive results on body and mind. Because A good laugh also reduces the levels of stress, improves mood and energy levels. Also, it dilates blood vessels and supplies more blood to the muscles all over the body. It also allows you to gain focus. (study) (study)
- Control Blood Pressure: When you are stressed, your heart beats faster, and blood vessels also contract. Laughing loudly and loudly, the speed of blood circulation increases in the body.
- Respiratory Ailments:- The most notable benefit for those suffering from asthma and bronchitis. Hasya Asana improves lungs capacity and antibody levels, which helps increases oxygen levels in the blood. Also helps to reduce the frequency of chest infections and increases the levels of endorphins.
Hasana yoga may be good for your health, but here are some precautions that Laughter Yoga will bring about.
- If you have blood pressure, heart disease, or associated problems stay away from doing this.
- If you have a hernia, do not practice Hasya Asana.
Laughter yoga is becoming quite popular in teaching people to laugh. In this, it is taught to bring out the internal humor of the body, which makes the body healthy. Initially starting with a fake laugh, this action gradually becomes a part of our personality and we start laughing without any effort.
Jul 24, 2021
Natarajasana | Lord of the Dance Pose | Steps | Benefits | Precautions
We all know that yoga has great importance in our physical life. If we do not do yoga then we[...]
Jul 23, 2021
Camatkarasana | Wild Thing | Flip Dog | Steps | Benefits
Camatkarasana is a single-hand balance pose, that focuses on a backbend. It is a newer addition to the yoga canon.[...]
Jul 23, 2021
Supta Matsyendrasana | Supine Spinal Twist Steps | Benefits
Supta Matsyendrasana is a very easy lying posture that anyone can do. Its benefits are very amazing. It is described[...]