“Without laughter, life is useless” Laughter yoga (hasana yoga) is a practice of yoga that involves laughing voluntarily for a long time.
It is a group for laughter exercises with yoga breathing and Pranayama. and It is done in groups, with eye contact and laughs without cracking jokes, and chanting of Ho Ho Ha Ha Ha, performed for at least 15 to 30 minutes.
In the Sanskrit Language Laughter yoga known as Hasya Asana or hasana yoga. According to Dr. Madan Kataria, founder of Hasya Asana and author of Laugh for No Reason, started the first laughter club, In the year of 1995. He says ‘Laughter is the best medicine’, for all age group.
Some studies suggest that Hasya Asana is no exercise, It is simply a way to reduce inhibitions, lowers stress hormone levels and may improve tolerance of pain. Hayasasana not only fun to laugh, but also provide all the physical and mental benefits.
If you want to always be happy in life then understand the bad habits of body and mind and try to remove them by Laughter Yoga.
How To Do Laughter Yoga( hasana yoga)
Laughter Yoga can be practiced by almost everyone. it is beneficial to illness especially strokes and cancer patients.
Laughter is an infectious disease, spread this disease as much as possible. Listen and hear more and more squabbles in your life.
This is a posture which you do not need to sit in any posture. It can be done easily by you in Padmasan, Sukhasan, roaming and sitting in the house or office. Every day in the morning, afternoon, evening and night before sleeping once in a while alone and then massively loudly laughed and laughed. In the beginning smile slowly, then gradually laugh and put your hands and mouth up and laugh.
Start from 5 to 7 minutes in the beginning, then gradually at your convenience you can do it.
Benefits Of Laughter Yoga (hasana yoga)
Through the use of Laughter yoga, our body contains snacks of chemicals that have a favorable effect on health. That why people adopt yoga because this is a kind of exercise. People do it and keep themselves happy.
With the humorous Yoga, your heart, mind, and blood remain healthy and pure, with the stomach in the whole body, with the stomach, the inner organ starts to recover. The person can remain young without any exercise.
- Immune System Booster:- Laughing and laughing strengthens the body’s immune system and increases our strength to fight diseases. Researchers also found that laughter therapy increases antibodies, Which is protective capacity against some viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Breath Control:- Laughing helps to activate the lungs completely. That increases lung capacity and exercises the diaphragm and abdominal muscles, which is better speech and vocal cord control. Many Practitioners said that 20 minutes of laughter is enough to feel the full benefits of the practice Breath.
- Great Stress Reliever:- Whenever bad thoughts bother you, you remove the mind from there and put it in something good. Make meditation and laugh a part of your Daily Life Style. There are positive results on body and mind. Because A good laugh also reduces the levels of stress, dilates blood vessels and supplies more blood to the muscles all over the body. It also allows you to gain focus.
- Control Blood Pressure:- When you are stressed, your heart beats faster, and blood vessels also contract. Laughing loudly and loudly, the speed of blood circulation increases in the body.
- Respiratory Ailments:- The most notable benefit for those suffering from asthma and bronchitis. Hasya Asana improves lung capacity and increases oxygen levels in the blood. Laughter therapy increases the antibody levels, which helps reduce the frequency of chest infections, increases the levels of endorphins
Hasana yoga may be good for your health, but here are some precautions that Laughter Yoga will bring about.
- If you have blood pressure, heart disease or associated problems stay away from doing this.
- If you have a hernia, do not practice Hasya Asana.
May 14, 2021
Amazing Benefits of Yoga for Tennis Players
Practicing Yoga by tennis players can be an important foundation, as yoga has greater flexibility, joint mobility, and stability for[...]
May 13, 2021
Yoga For Senior Citizens: 7 Valuable Yoga Poses For Elderly
Yoga practice has been an infallible practice to keep us healthy for thousands of years. There is no natural way[...]
May 12, 2021
Stretch The Wrists With Yoga For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome And Wrist Tendonitis
Vinyasa poses or even Mudra (hand gestures) assigned to yoga groups can be done to reduce carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist[...]