The yogic techniques are very beneficial to effectively prevent and control piles from getting worse and get relief from pain. If you’re looking for a natural way to reduce symptoms of hemorrhoids, the poses of yoga for piles and fissures described below may help. Roll out your mat and start practice.
Yoga refreshes our body and also helps in increasing the flow of blood and oxygen in the body. Because most yoga asanas involve good pelvic movement, improved digestive health, and regular bowel movements, yoga practice can reduce symptoms of hemorrhoids
5 Poses of Yoga for Piles/Fissure/Fistula
Presenting, five yoga asanas that can help you piles and keep hemorrhoids at bay:
- Garland Pose (Malasana)
- Child’s Pose (Balasana)
- Legs Up-the-Wall Pose (Viparita Karani)
- Bound Angle Pose (Baddha Konasana)
- Wind-Relieving Pose (Pawanmuktasana)
1. Garland Pose (Malasana)
Malasana (garland pose) is a deep squat that helps to opens your hips, groin, lower back, and digestive system. it has a long process, but it quickly important for strengthening your pelvic floor muscles, relax the anal sphincter, and constipation prevention.
How to do Malasana:
- First of all, bend your knees and sit in a bowel movement.
- Now put the armpits of both your hands on both knees.
- After this, join the palms of both your hands and make Namaskar Mudra.
- Now breathe in slowly and release, you have to sit in this position for some time.
- After this slowly open the hands and stand back up.
- Practising Malasanaas yoga exercises for hemorrhoids every day as long as possible.
Know more about this asana: Malasana
2. Child’s Pose (Balasana)
This best yoga for piles increase circulation around your anus and and dealing with constipation and other digestive issues. It’s said to provide a massage to your muscles in your abdomen, buttocks, and anus.
How to do Balasana:
- To do Balasana, first of all, sit in the position of Vajrasana.
- After this, put your forehead on the ground.
- Put both your hands on the ground.
- You can stay in this state for 2-4 minutes.
- By doing this asana, the mind and body remain calm. The tension starts to go away from the mind.
Know more about this asana:
3. Legs Up-the-Wall Pose (Viparita Karani)
Viparita Karani Yogasana is part of Restorative Yoga, also known as one of the best yoga for piles and fistula patient. It provides pressure to your abdomen and good oxygen supply to the anal area, that can help improve digestive comfort.
How to do Viparita Karani:
- Start with the supine position, lying on your back.
- Let the hands rest on the floor next to the body.
- Keep the back of the feet close to the wall by turning the soles of the feet upwards and raise both your legs up to a 90-degree angle.
- Keep breathing deeply and remain in this position according to your comfort.
“Practice Vipritkarani: Download today app 7pranayama from App store or Play store”
4. Bound Angle Pose (Baddha Konasana)
The most health benefits are strengthened and improve flexibility in your inner thigh, hamstring, groin, urinary tract, abdomen healthy, and also stimulate your abdominal organs and relieve constipation.
How to do Baddha Konasana:
- To perform the Baddha, you should sit on the ground and then spread both your knees evenly.
- Now bend your both knees and bring your feet towards the pelvis. make sure the soles of your feet should touch each other.
- Grab your claws with your hands and take long breaths.
- Stay in this position as feel as comfortable.
Know more about this asana:
5. Wind-Relieving Pose (Pavanmuktasana)
Pavanmuktasana provides pressure to your abdomen, that will help soothe digestive discomfort. This is an effective way to use yoga for hemorrhoids problems.
How to do Pavanmuktasana:
- First of all, Lie flat on your back.
- Breathe slowly.
- Raise your feet together and bend your knees.
- Bring the knees of your feet near your mouth towards the chest and clasp the feet with the fingers of your hands.
- Your thighs should touch your stomach.
- After this, raise your neck or head and try to touch your nose with your knees.
- Stay in this position for 20 to 30 seconds.
- If you are troubled by constipated piles, then this yoga is very beneficial for you.
Know more about this asana: Pavanmuktasana
While doing yoga for piles and fissure keep in mind avoid high impact types of exercise such as cycling, sit-ups, rowing, and weightlifting also. These types of activities put pressure on the affected area and increase the symptoms. Along with exercises, drink a sufficient amount of water and take always healthy food.
Jun 21, 2021
Yoga For Eyes: Effective Eye Yoga Poses For Better Vision
Many of the yoga postures specially designs to improve the functioning of the body parts. Similarly, Various poses are available[...]
Jun 20, 2021
Yoga For Schizophrenia: Yogasanas for Mental Illness
There isn't much scientific evidence about yoga for schizophrenia, but some small studies have led to the belief that yoga[...]
Jun 19, 2021
Yoga for fibromyalgia:6 pose try for Natural cure
If You have Fibromyalgia, Why Wait! Scroll down continue to read this article and learn more about the best poses[...]