Yoga is a useful addition to your fatty liver treatment plan. It can help to ease symptoms of fatty liver, improve liver health, and lower your liver risk. Yoga for fatty liver reduces the risk of liver diseases. It may also detoxify your liver after sorting toxins.
Gentle yoga involving weight-bearing poses can play an important role in the body to fight infection, control blood sugar or blood sugar, remove toxic substances from the body, reduce fat and make protein. It also helps improve flexibility and more stability.
Yoga makes healthy not only the external organs of the body but also the internal organs such as the liver, lungs, bladder, and heart. Such Yoga poses whose practice turns the stomach helps to make the liver healthy. In this way, Yoga is a technique that improves stimulation, stretches, and detoxification of the liver, removing harmful toxins from the human body, without depending on medicines.
Regularly practicing yoga asanas like Bhujangasana, Dhanurasana, Naukasana, Gomukhasana gives a good message to all the internal organs of the stomach including the liver. More importantly, with these Yoga asanas, you get rid of conditions like liver cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis, and other diseases.
Learn more about the benefits of yoga poses for fatty liver, How to do it, and precautions to consider.
Yoga Poses For Fatty Liver
There are certain yoga exercises that is known for boosting the liver health of those who suffer from liver cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis and other diseases.
1. Cobra Pose – Bhujangasana
Cobra mudra is very beneficial for your internal organs, abdominal system, and fatty liver. This yoga reduces the problems of liver disease cirrhosis. If you have fatty liver, your liver becomes unable to remove toxins, pathogenic bacteria and metabolize fat. The cobra pose stimulates the liver, allowing oxygen and blood to flow freely through it.
Steps for Bhujangasana
- First of all, spread a yoga mat and lie flat on it with your stomach.
- In this state, your legs should be stretched and there should be a little distance between them.
- Now, bring your hands near the chest and keep the palms down.
- Then, taking a deep breath, lift the area up to the navel and try to look at the sky.
- Try to remain comfortable in this posture for some time and keep breathing normally.
- Then, exhaling slowly, slowly come to the initial state.
- In the beginning, you can do this 5 to7 times.
More know about Cobra Pose and its Benefits
2. Bow Pose – Dhanurasana
Dhanurasan removes the problem of fatty liver, as it creates a twist in your stomach that gives a stretch and relaxant effect to your abdominal muscles and liver. Its practice makes the liver stronger. Stimulates and stretches also occur.
Steps for Dhanurasana
- To do Dhanurasana, first of all, lie down on the yoga mat.
- Now bend your knees slightly, lifting the legs backward and holding your ankles with your hands while arched.
- After this, raise the legs a little more and try to pull your ankles by hand while breathing.
- To get more benefits, keep Regular practice of this posture every day.
More know about Bow Pose and its more benefits
3. Boat Pose – Naukasana
The practice of Naukasana also supports your liver to aid its detoxification function. This asana can also be beneficial for cleansing harmful toxins. Naukasana is such a asana in which the body is shaped like a boat. This asana plays an important role in liver health.
Steps for Naukasana
- For the practice of this asana, lie down in the posture of Savasana or lie flat on your back.
- And slowly join the heel and claws, close both your hands at the waist.
- Keep the palm and neck straight on the ground. Now raise both your legs as well as neck and hands.
- In this process put the entire weight of your body on your hips.
- After remaining in this state for about 30 seconds, the gradual return to the state of Savasana.
More know about Boat Pose and science based benefits
4. The Half Spinal Twist Pose – Ardha Matsyendrasana
The best yoga exercise for those who are suffering from any type of liver disease. This asana squeezes and expands the liver area of your stomach. It stretches in the abdominal organs, which leads to greater blood flow within the body.
- Sit with both legs spread. Then bend the left foot and keep the left heel under the right hip.
- Now bring the right foot to the floor by bending the right leg from the knee and place it on the left side of the knee on the ground.
- After that, move the left hand to the right of the right knee and hold the soles of the right foot while rotating the waist and keep the right hand at the waist.
- Right and bend the area from head to waist.
- Now do this from the other side as well.
5. Cow Face Pose – Gomukhasana
Gomukhasana removes toxins from abdominal organs. This asana is considered better for liver cirrhosis. In liver cirrhosis, the liver of an infected person automatically shrinks and becomes stiff.
- To do this, sit in a cross-legged position.
- Now, bend the left leg, bring the left sole behind the right hips and bend the right foot and bring the right sole behind the left hips.
- Then place the palms on the feet.
- After that put mild pressure on the hips and keep the upper part of the body straight.
- Now bend the left elbow and move the hands backward, while exhaling, raise the right hand upward. With the right elbow bent, move the right hand back and then join the two fingers together. Pull both hands lightly in their respective directions.
More know about Cow Face Pose and Health Benefits
Other Yoga Asanas For A Healthy Liver
- Janu Sirsasana – Head To Knee Pose
- Parighasana – Gate Pose
- Mandukasana – Frog Pose
- Adho Mukha Svanasana – Downward Dog Pose
- Marjaryasana – Cat Pose
- Setu Bandhasana – Bridge Pose
Pranayama techniques for Fatty Liver
Breathing exercises known as pranayama are equally beneficial as yoga poses to cure liver problems. Two such pranayama techniques enhance your liver health as well as alleviate hypertension.
pranayama such as Kapalbhati pranayama and Bhastrika pranayama keep away from depression, stress, and anxiety effectively. Apart from this, these are known for boosting the liver health of those who suffer from liver cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis, and other diseases.
Yoga Skull Shining Breathing Exercise is a yoga exercise that increases the metabolic process, Activates abdominal muscles, and transmits nutrients to the body.
Yoga can be blindly believed if you keep your body and mind calm in a busy routine, as well as to keep yourself energetic and detoxify the body. In this case, there is nothing better than Kapalbhati Pranayama.
Who Should Not Practice Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Pregnant women
- People suffering from hernia and rear heart disease
Points To Remember:
In addition to doing yoga exercises, you need to have a healthy, well-balanced diet. Here are some dietary information to benefit your liver:
- Avoid alcohol and drinks like tea and coffee.
- Drink more water daily and keep the body hydrated.
- Increase vitamin c intake;
- Avoid oily foods.
- Lose weight,
- Reduce the number of lubricants in the diet.
- Exercise for 30 minutes.
- If you have high blood pressure and diabetes, treat it effectively.
- Avoid drinking too many juices and carbonated beverages
- It is advisable to stop the consumption of alcohol completely.
- Stop taking carbohydrates foods (white rice, potatoes, white bread).
May 14, 2021
Amazing Benefits of Yoga for Tennis Players
Practicing Yoga by tennis players can be an important foundation, as yoga has greater flexibility, joint mobility, and stability for[...]
May 13, 2021
Yoga For Senior Citizens: 7 Valuable Yoga Poses For Elderly
Yoga practice has been an infallible practice to keep us healthy for thousands of years. There is no natural way[...]
May 12, 2021
Stretch The Wrists With Yoga For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome And Wrist Tendonitis
Vinyasa poses or even Mudra (hand gestures) assigned to yoga groups can be done to reduce carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist[...]