The name “Chakrasana” is actually a Sanskrit word. here the meaning of Chakara is Wheel and Asana means yoga posture. that why Chakrasana is also known by Wheel pose. in this yoga pose, the final position seems like a wheel, it is Perform the intense backward bending yoga posture.
Chakrasana eighter alternatively Sanskrit word by known as Urdhva Dhanurasana (Upward Bow Pose) or In gymnastics known as
Chakrasana is a different one, which
According to the ancient yogic texts of Hatha Yoga. Chakrasana creates a bridge between six chakras and it is a part of the primary series of Ashtanga yoga. the person who consistent practices this asana becomes both young as well as attractive. It was one of the 84 asanas of Lord Shiva’s yoga.
How To Do Chakrasana (Wheel Pose)
- Lie on the back with arms beside your body and feet should be apart.
- Now sitting with the knees bent and place your soles of feet close to the buttocks on the floor.
- Raise your arms and bring back your palms under your shoulder with the finger pointing towards the feet and should be opened.
- With inhalation lift your entire body arches up towards the sky, only the hands and feet are on the floor.
- If you feel comfortable in this pose then press your palms and feet firmly into the floor.
- Now look towards the floor and take breathing normally.
- Hold this pose for at least 20-25 seconds.
- To come back to from this pose, bend your knees and elbows, lower your head.
- Then bring your hips back to the floor and take rest.
- Repetition 2-3 times to the starting positions.
Benefits of Chakrasana (Wheel Pose)
- This asana increases elasticity and flexibility of the spine, also helps in maintaining the gap.
- Chakrasana expands the shoulder, wrist, chest and increasing the lung capacity.
- The capacity of lungs expand. You receive more oxygen than usual during Chakrasana.
- Excellent work for opens the heart chakras and Manipura chakras also effective.
- It is also effective in physical tightness in the entire body.
- Its more effective results in a decrease in thyroid glands.
- It offers you emotional as well as physical energy.
- It helps in improving the blood circulation as well as the immune system.
- Regular practicing this asana also curing infertility, asthma, and osteoporosis.
- This yoga asana also works on mind, body, and emotions.
- Also useful in menstrual problems.
- This pretty exercise more effective in proper flow of oxygen into the rib cage.
- It also helps in removing stress, over anxiety and depression.
- Abdominal fat is also reduced.
- A pregnant woman should not be performed after the 3rd month of pregnancy.
- If you have suffered from high blood pressure must be avoided this asana.
- Do not perform this in the case of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- If your lower back starts during this asana, immediately come back from this pose.
- If you suffered from headaches and hernia should avoid this asana.
- Avoid In case of slip disc, vertigo, high blood pressure neck or injury. wrist injury.
Mar 20, 2021
5 Effective Yoga Poses For Irregular Periods
In modern times, most women have problems with menstruation and irregular periods due to poor lifestyles, lack of a clean[...]
Mar 18, 2021
How to do Sucirandhrasana And What are Its Benefits?
Sucirandhrasana is an excellent practicing for cross-legged Supine poses as well as considered a warm-up yoga pose to prare the[...]
Mar 12, 2021
How to do Chair Pose (Utkatasana) And What Are Its Benefits?
It is like sitting on an imaginary chair that it's called chair pose. Benefits of Utkatasana is also known as[...]