Every one of us wants to look in perfect shape. Well, who doesn’t want to look great with a lean body and amazing belly? Many of us want to shape our body to get fit in the clothes that we used to wear when we were young. Toned stomach, perfect shape and amazing figure that is what most of us crave for. A flat stomach is certainly a sign of a fit body in the minds of most of the people. No one, and we mean, no one wants to get obese and have belly fat which makes them wear ill-fitted clothes. After all, it is all about appearances which leave a lasting impression on people we meet. You can try Yoga for belly fat.
Stomach fat can be one of the most stubborn and difficult areas of the body to burn off. Most of the times, having a big fat tummy is what the people first notice when they look at you, and you know how embarrassing it can be. Belly fat can make you quite self-conscious and also affect the quality of your life. Not just this, the belly fat is also linked to many diseases like type 2 diabetes, heart problems, along with some types of cancer. It is important to get rid of the belly fat as it is among the most dangerous places in our body to keep the fat.
But what can we do about it, that is the first question that pops up in our mind. Many people suggest dieting which is proven to be ineffective in most of the cases. Some people suggest eating more fiber instead of carbohydrates which in fact helps in cutting the calories. Restricting the intake of sugar and saying no to delicious cakes and cookies is what some suggest. Others suggest following a strict dietary plan which includes counting the calories and how much you burn.
Then there are cardio exercises with strenuous exercise like sit up, crunches, plank etc. which help you burn excess belly fat. You can also try jogging for about 30 to 40 minutes or just walk nearly 10,000 steps on a daily basis. All, this can help you in reducing the belly fat. But we would like to let you know that research says that Yoga can also play a vital role in reducing the belly fat. Yoga is a comprehensive solution to any of our health issues.
Practicing Yoga for belly fat on a regular basis can certainly help you in reducing your belly fat and also improves your body tone. Yoga keeps you fit and fine in natural form. It also increases your body energy level and also improves the muscles of the body and make them flexible. It strengthens as well as stretches them which helps in burning fat. There are many yoga poses which are quite effective in reducing the belly fat as well as losing weight.
You can also read:- Yoga for hair growth | Pregnancy Yoga | 10 Yoga Poses For Beginners | Yoga Nidra | Breath Correctly in Yoga | Learn Yoga at Home | Yoga for glowing skin | Pranayama Helps Patients Of Asthma
Here, we would like to introduce you to 7 amazing yoga poses which will help you in losing belly fat that you can try with the other exercises that you do at the gym. we will recommend sun salutation 108 rounds and below yoga poses will help you more…
Effective Sequence of Yoga for belly fat
How To Do
- First, lie flat on the back.
- Now bend the knees and place the feet on the floor with the hip-width apart. You need to make sure that the ankles, as well as the knees, are in a straight line
- Allow the arms rest on the side of your body with the palms facing down to the floor.
- Now inhale and life the back, including the lower, middle, and the upper section, off the floor. Roll in the shoulders and ensure that the chin touches the chest without any movement by you. Allow the shoulders, feet as well as arms support the weight of your body.
- Now firm up the buttocks by tightening them and make sure that the thighs are parallel to one another as well as the floor.
- Now interlace the fingers and push the hands hard enough to the floor to lift the torso higher.
- Now hold this posture for some time and breathe slow and deep.
- Now, exhale and release from this pose.
- It improves digestion by means of stimulating the abdominal organs.
- It helps in strengthening the back muscles.
- It stretches as well as tones the spine, neck and the chest.
- It reduces stress, depression, and anxiety by calming your brain
- It stretches the abdominal muscles which help in reducing belly fat.
How To Do
- First, you need to sit in an erect position with the legs stretched out in front. Ensure that the toes are flexed towards you,
- Inhale and then raise the arms over the head. Now stretch.
- Exhale and then bend forward. You will feel the fold from the hip joints. The chin needs to move towards the toes.
- Stretch the arms and allow them to reach as furthest as they possibly can, till the toes. However, you have to ensure that in any case, you don’t stretch a lot.
- Inhale and then lift the head slightly while elongating the spine.
- Exhale and then move the navel towards the knees
- Repeat this process a few times. After doing this, place the head on the legs and then hold the pose.
- Inhale and then come back in sitting pose with the arms stretched out.
- Now exhale along with lowering your arms.
- It stretches the shoulders, hamstrings, and spine.
- It activates the kidneys, ovaries, uterus, and liver in the women.
- It increases the appetite and helps in reducing obesity.
- It calms the mind and helps with stress and anxiety.
How to Do
- First, you need to stand straight with the arms placed beside the body.
- Now take a deep breath and then extend the arms up.
- Bend downwards forcefully towards the feet.
- Now place the palms next to the feet on each side of the body and hold the pose for a couple of seconds.
- Ensure that your legs are straight while you do this pose.
- Now repeat this process a few times.
- It stretches the back muscles and strengthens them.
- It energizes the nervous system which makes you more aware and focused.
- It improves digestion and tones the abdominal organs.
- It stretches the abdominal region and helps in reducing fat in the belly region.
How To Do
- First life flat on the stomach. Now place the hands on each side of the body making sure that the toes touch each other.
- Move the hands to the front ensuring that they are at the level of the shoulders and place the palms downwards.
- Now, place the weight of the body on the palms and inhale along with raising the head and the trunk.
- Arch the neck backward like a cobra with its raised head. Make sure that the shoulder blades are as firm as they can be while the shoulders should be away from the ears.
- Press the thighs, feet, and hips to the floor.
- Hold this pose for nearly 30 seconds while you breathe normally.
- In order to release from this pose, slowly bring the hands back to each side. Rest the head on the floor by bringing the forehead in touch with the floor. Place the hands under the head. Slowly rest the head on one side and then breathe.
- It makes the spine more flexible and stronger.
- It tones the lower abdomen organs.
- It stimulates the digestive system and regulate metabolism and hence balance the weight.
- It tones the abdominal region and improves blood circulation.
How To Do
- First, you need to lie flat on the stomach with the feet hip-width apart along with arms beside the body.
- Now, fold the knees gently and hold the ankles.
- Inhale and then list the chest along with the legs off the floor. Pull the legs back.
- Look straight and also maintain the face stress-free.
- Hold this pose while concentrating on breathing. The body should be taut like a bow.
- Get comfortable in the pose and keep breathing long as well as deep breathes.
- After 15-30 seconds later, exhale and then release from the pose.
- It strengthens the back along with the abdominal muscles.
- It helps in widening and opening the neck, shoulders, and chest.
- It tones the arm and legs muscles.
- It makes the back more flexible.
- This pose is good for toning the belly.
How To Do
- Stand straight with the legs spread about four feet apart.
- Turn the right foot towards by nearly perpendicular (90 degrees) to the floor and left foot inwards by nearly 15 degrees. Make sure the heel of the right foot is rightly aligned to the left foot’s center.
- Lift the arms sideways at the shoulder height. Ensure that the palms are facing the roof and the arms are parallel to the floor.
- Now take a deep breath and while exhaling, bend the right knee. The right knee, as well as the right ankle, should be in a straight line.
- Gently turn the head and look to the right side.
- Get comfortable in this pose and push yourself further. Stretch the arms and then push the pelvis downwards gently.
- Remain in this pose like a determined warrior with a smiling face. Keep breathing.
- Now inhale and retrieve back from the pose. While exhaling, drop the arms.
- Repeat the pose on left leg turning the left foot outwards, perpendicular to the floor with right foot inwards by nearly 15 degrees.
- It strengthens as well as stretches the ankles and legs.
- It thoroughly stretches the lungs, chest, shoulders, and groin.
- It stimulates the organs in the abdominal region and also improves digestion.
- It helps in increasing the stamina.
- It strengthens shoulder, chest, and belly.
How to Do
- Lie flat on the stomach with the feet together and the arms on both sides of the body.
- Straighten the arms with fingers outstretched in the direction of the toe.
- Inhale and as you exhale, lift the chest along with the feet off the floor and stretch the arms towards the feet. Feel the tension in the stomach area as there is a feeling of contraction of abdominal muscles.
- Allow the body weight to rest completely on the buttocks. Keep eyes, finger as well as toes in one line. Hold the breath and remain in the position for some time.
- Exhale slowly while bringing down the body to the first position and relax.
- It strengthens the muscles in the abdominal region.
- It improves the functioning of abdominal organs like liver, kidneys, and pancreas.
- It helps in blood flow regulation at sugar level.
- It stretches, compresses as well as relaxes the abdominal region which is quite an effective way to burn belly fat if it is practiced on a regular basis.
Getting a toned body is certainly a difficult task to achieve. It requires constant efforts and a strict regime of different exercises. It essentially requires a great deal of discipline in following the dietary instructions and exercises. Reducing belly fat is not an easy thing to achieve. One has to dedicate entirely towards controlling the intake of fat, carbohydrates, sugar etc. and also learn to burn the excess calories. Getting rid of belly fat needs constant effort and consistent routine of exercises. Yoga to reduce belly fat sequences can help and assist in reducing belly fat. Not only this, but it also helps to improve the overall body tone and strengthen the muscles. It improves the entire systems of the body and helps in maintaining a healthy body. The above-mentioned yoga poses will certainly aid you in your daily exercises to get rid of belly fat.